[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No matter how hard I try, I can't get any matches on tinder.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: IMG_20151211_112016.jpg (298 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151211_112016.jpg
298 KB, 640x480
No matter how hard I try, I can't get any matches on tinder. (except for when I accidentally yeah ugly chicks)

No cute girls are interested in me on facebook anymore, no cute girls like my shit on facebook anymore.

I used to get girls and shit all the time when I was 17/18 and now I don't get jack shit. Am I just that ugly?

Shorter hair is me now, about to post longer hair pic.
>>
Depends on what you consider 'cute' but maybe just lower your standards.
>>
>>
>>22943897
Pretty sure most people consider the same type of girl cute for the most part. It's easy to tell what is and isn't cute....
>>
>>22943888
Nice trips. This is mostly off topic, but I have a question and I have no friends in real life, or online so I have noone to ask.

I have an old friend and I was sort of into his little sister for a while. I used to look at her pictures on facebook and jerk off to them.

Today, I logged onto facebook, and decided to clear my searches, and I saw something new that said "Suggested searches".

The entire list was "Friend's little sister!" "Friend's little sister Photos!" and shit like that. I couldn't find any way to delete this. I immediately deactivated my facebook.

This is an issue ,since I have no phone. I met a guy today and he said he wants to hang out and will be messaging me on facebook. I accepted his friend request but now he won't be able to contact me.

Is there anyway to remove these suggested searches? Can anyone else see them? Does facebook just intentionally try to fuck with people? I swear the only reason someone would make features like this is because they're some kind of sociopathic dick who wants to embarrass people.
>>
>>22943920
To my knowledge...no there isn't.

Just make a new facebook and don't do that anymore lmao.
>>
>>22943915
Then the answer is to lower your standards.
>>
OP, I was put onto Tinder by people who I know who unsuccessfully tried to help me irl with women/getting laid. I right swiped literally everyone for 2 years and at best got 2 or 3 matches a week. I didn't find any of my matches attractive at all but I messaged them anyway so people wouldn't tell me to lower my standards. Never got a response even letting other people who were successful talk for me.

Tinder's just not for everyone.
>>
>>22943915
Believe it or not what people find attractive isn't actually universal.
>>
>>22943905
>>22943888
Well there's your problem, OP. You used to look like a sexy singer in some 90s rock band, now you look like its the 00s and your meth addiction got the better of you.
>>
Well you look no different to me than any other high schooler making out with his gf on the side of the vending machine.

You probably just get unlucky or don't put yourself out there enough. You look fine.
>>
>>22943888
I think that you just don't take great photos and maybe have really high standards.
Instead of going for 8's and 9's, try going for 7's.
You're my type and breddy cute, OP. I'd totally swipe right.
>>
>>22943905
>>22944094
Also, yeah. Don't use this long-haired photo.
You already look kinda young and the flippy 2009 hair doesn't help your case.
Your current hair is nice though, it works for you.
>>
You're not too bad. Leave the hair as it is, apply accutane to get rid of your spot, smile more, and try to get a better angle when taking pictures. If all else fails, just settle for a 5/6 instead of going for a 10.
>>
>>22943888
Take pictures with friends, because your looks aren't the issue here. It's the fact you look like a sad loner. A smile with friends will help anyone on tindr get more matches
>>
File: IMAG0054-1.jpg (267 KB, 1472x2082) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0054-1.jpg
267 KB, 1472x2082
>>22943888
M8, wtf you must have a bad set of picture or some shit. I got on tinder and didnt even have to start conversation the girls erre areadly so fucking thirsty
>>
Does anyone else look at this kid and feel like he drinks a shit ton of gatorade? You just look like you drink gatorade man
>>
Get a tan, get shorter hair (clean look master race), and wear a collared shirt.
>>
>>22944350
kek yes... plays alot of soccer and drinks alot of gatorade and stick skinny
>>
File: scrncap.png (176 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
scrncap.png
176 KB, 720x1280
ezpz 2bh
>>
>>22943920
Why would you care? It only comes up on your own facebook (meaning only on your phone/pc), right? Other people can't see it, including this guy.
>>
>>22943888
Learn how to write a tindr profile.
>>
>>22943888
For the love of god work on your jaw.
>>
>>22943888
Maybe it's because you're too stupid to figure out how to get a right-side-up picture.
>>
Dude, you're really cute, so I call bullshit, lol.

But also, what >>22944079 said. There's always a different demographic for every service, and online services are no exception. Maybe the girls who are into your "type" aren't really the kind of people who use tinder?
>>
>>22943888
try not looking like an angry serial killer
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.