[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright /soc/ What dating sites do you use if any? /soc/ has
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: icon_1024x1024.png (44 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
icon_1024x1024.png
44 KB, 1024x1024
Alright /soc/
What dating sites do you use if any?
/soc/ has turned up dead leads for a while now. Okcupid seems to be a bust. Years ago (don't judge me!) I did GothicMatch (2004-2005). Finding anyone with ASL on Fetlife has turned out to be a bust.

Any suggestions for sites?

Finding someone who's attractive, stable, and kinky seems to be impossible for a straight guy.
>>
I've had a tremendous amount of success with OKcupid and 4chan (still) over the last decade. (Crazy no?) I'm 30. Tried all the other sites, maybe meetme is still good?

Wtf is finding anyone with asl on fetlife?
>>
>>22929180
ASL is a browser plugin that can be used with fetlife to look up people close to you or any location based off their kinks, role, interests, gender, etc.
>>
>>22929204
Oh yeah, that process will never work. People treat FL like FB and they want to see you be normal human being type friends with people. Random hookups are by far the exception
>>
>>22929073
I had sex through /soc/ two months ago.

No luck on OKC lately though. And by "lately" I mean in 5 years.
>>
I've had zero luck with OKC, fetlife, etc sites where you make a profile.

Had plenty of luck hooking up with craigslist sluts though. Lot of married women. Lot of them.
>>
>>22929073
In about 2 years I've hooked up with around 12 people in OKC. One only on Tinder, and 2 on PoF.
>>
OKC has given me two absolute crazy guys, tinder has given me three completely boring guys

It's hard out here man, my friend met her husband off of fuckin synchtube... love happens in weird places
>>
>>22929377
>Women/gay men complaining it's hard to hook up online
Literally the easiest of easy mode.
>>
>>22929401
He said dating, of course I can message literally anyone and have a hookup within two hours...
>>
>>22929414
I thought he just said dating site, people use dating sites to actually date? I thought it was just for women to hook up anonymously with people who probably don't know any of their friends so nobody will know the amount of men they've slept with is in the triple digits by their mid 30s.
>>
rate me, boys ;)
http://www.okcupid.com/profile/colbies
>>
>>22929414
Correct!
>>22929419
I meant dating. I'm not one for hookups. It's just not my thing. I've had plenty of hookup options via tinder, but no one wants anything long term, or they want something on the side. I definitely don't want to hookup or date someone who wants a side guy.
>>
>>22929073
Stop using dating sites. Fuckin things are a total shot in the dark for most. Go to the store, locate qt 3.14, and grow balls to ask for number. Easy peazy Anon. Dating sites are just window shopping for prissy girls who feel entitled to something even though they're the rejects of society.
>>
>>22930690
In the past, all the girls I've managed to get contact info from have faded before a date, except for one girl I purely messaged as a joke (not attracted to her) and still talk to on Skype.
Just recently hit it off with a girl and actually made plans, but she's visiting family in Europe at the moment so I have to wait until she's back. Basically means she's probably going to change her mind by then and/or fade as soon as she does get back, but maybe I have a chance.
>>
>>22929073
How come I can only get attention from asian women?
>>
>>22929254
Have you had recent luck off of craigslist anon? I tried for about 2 weeks posting almost daily and got nothing but bots and gay dudes and I'm a pretty /fit/ attractive guy and would post occasional body shots (no face pics). Does it take months of daily posting to bag a milf or did you just get lucky/ have a secret that works?
>>
File: 1448264134607.png (657 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1448264134607.png
657 KB, 633x758
>>22929073
>>22929073
>tfw nobody likes me for my personality on here or OKC because I'm kinda plain with geeky interests
>only get likes or attention from either places when I post a picture of myself
>>
>>22931157
>Complains about having no personality
>never willing to do any kind of work in self development
>>
>>22931205
what do you mean by that?

I'm not a normie by any means
butI have a good sense of humor
>>
OKC = 3
Craigslist = 4
Fetlife = 4
Whisper = 2
Tinder = 0
POF = 0

I'm a short Asian dude. The odds area against me.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.