[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats the worst date you've been on? This past weekend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
Whats the worst date you've been on?

This past weekend
>filipina girl
>its my birthday
>go to movies, restaurant, and bar
>talks really loudly during the movie, disturbing other people and especially me as im trying to watch too
>throws her coat abd bag at me expecting me to carry them everywhere
>also makes me to carry popcorn and other miscellaneous things all at once
>super picky about restaurant, going in, sittibg down, and then leaving 3 places
>says 'pay, im going to smoke' and walks out when paying at the bar, effe tively making me buy all the drinks
>complains about every little thing
>on my birthday
>>
>>22923408
sounds cute desu
>>
>>22923408
id have left her there
>>
>>22923408
if you didn't tell her to fuck off after half an hour, you deserve it
>>
>>22923408
do you have a pic of her ass?
>>
File: 0DCsT.gif (2 MB, 443x250) Image search: [Google]
0DCsT.gif
2 MB, 443x250
I've never been on a date
>>
Worst date as when I wad a 17 or 16 year old virgin with a highschool volley ball chick player. She tried using me to get her ex jealous, to innocent and naive to understand back then. She had big boobs and sure nice everything else, she liked my long hair, and that's it. I was to inexperienced to have known what to do. Worst date of my life.
>>
>>22923408
>dating on your birthday
>wasting so much time with obvious bitch
>says 'pay, im going to smoke'
Nigga, you got c u c k e d hard and deserve it.

>>22923487
>She tried using me to get her ex jealous
And what's the problem exactly?
>>
i don't know, i've never been on a date
>>
>>22923408
Yeah, post pictures of this dumb cunt slit.
>>
File: 4L_3NkzaiZo.gif (2 MB, 400x197) Image search: [Google]
4L_3NkzaiZo.gif
2 MB, 400x197
>>22923408
>dating Filipinos ever

I used to live in the Philippines as an expat and they are almost all undateable. Apart from being pretty homely in general (see Manny Paquiao, Imelda Marcos or Bruno Mars), the woman all have mustaches and the men have below average sized dicks that are circumcised the ugliest possible way. Then, to top it off, they will only ever date foreigners for their money (it was incredibly awkward when old, fat white men aged 60+ would introduce their new 18 year old Filipina wife and talk about how much they were in love when everyone knows he just wants to crush pus and she just wants to get out of the slums).

desu if you must date a Filipino then at least find a halfie
>>
first off I'm a lesbian and I don't drive.
>meet girl on OKcupid
>arrange to meet at a cafe
>she wants to meet about a half hour away
>get parents to drive me there (I was much younger)
>during date she hardly makes an effort with conversations
>I payed for both our coffees
>that feel when she basically runs away after when I ask if she wants to hug goodbye.
>that feel when she directs me to walk in the longer direction to the bus stop, under the guise of convenience
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.