[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there something wrong with my face? I rate people in threads
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (198 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
198 KB, 750x1334
Is there something wrong with my face? I rate people in threads and get little or none in return. It's only after I shaved. I'm not sure how I look without facial hair so I guess I'll post with facial hair too.
>>
File: image.jpg (205 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
205 KB, 750x1334
>>
File: image.jpg (204 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
204 KB, 750x1334
Last one. Kind of an annoying thread I know but I'm curious.
>>
Are you Brazilian, right!?
>>
>>22921073
American, half Greek half British
>>
Someone in the assumption thread said you look like you'd be good at eating out. That's a compliment man, own that shit and live it.
>>
>>22921107
you can't own and live an assumption...
>>
>>22921052
hm thats the 'im a pervert look, no offense, but thats a no haircut and the mustache, nono
shaved looks great, very masculine
>>
>>22921235
So shaving was a good idea? But thx
>>
>>22921124
He can own it if he lives it. Just be you OP and get down there and ravage the area!
>>
>>22921269
yes it was a good idea
>>
>>22921275
Lol thanks but am I reasonably good looking?
>>
>>22921307
Okay dude, this is coming from a guy, so take it how you will. The second pic with stache and foofy hair is a no go. But shaved down and shorter hair I think you look good. Got a good jaw and nose, gentle eyes, and a serious mouth. Chicks should like you, but who knows with women.
>>
>>22921346
Thanks man, that's the sort of stuff I was curious about
>>
>>22921371
Yea no problem. You seem pretty young, so I'd guess you don't have much dating experience?
>>
>>22921048
You look much better clean shaven and shorter hair. In the other picture, you looked like a pedo.

One tip: smile. Your personality does not come through in the picture. You look too stern.
>>
I know how you feel. I never get many replies either. I can see your British features, and like me, they seem to not do much for me in any rate threads
>>
Is this newBrandon?
>>
beard and haircut = yes
stache = nononono
>>
>>22921851
it's literally the earlier you post the more replies you get.
>>
>>22921052
I think you look like an intellectual with facial hair.
>>
You just arent 4chans type, sumple as that. Youre pretty typical looking, normal guy who does normal things.

Youre actually better than average looking you just dont have anything to pick out and comment on, i am the same way btw, im too plain for 4chan girls.

I get attention from normie girls though
>>
File: 1393952056800s.jpg (6 KB, 140x250) Image search: [Google]
1393952056800s.jpg
6 KB, 140x250
>>22921048
You have brandonitis, where your face isbjust a big questionmark. Its like; you were probably a handsome baby then somewhere along the line came radiation exposure
>>
File: Johnny-Depp-2009.jpg (76 KB, 615x923) Image search: [Google]
Johnny-Depp-2009.jpg
76 KB, 615x923
>>22921052
im a bi guy and honestly I like your facial hair. If you grew it more you would have a sexy Johnny Depp thing going on.
>>
>>22924546
And I'm too typical looking for guys
>>
7/10

You look approachable and moderately attractive with clean shaven skin but mildly creepy with the facial hair.
>>
I think it's because you have such a normal looking face, it's hard to really place a specific description on it. Its a good thing.
>>
File: image.jpg (121 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121 KB, 640x480
I feel the same way OP.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.