[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone here actually ever met/hooked up with anyone else
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: king cake baby.jpg (46 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
king cake baby.jpg
46 KB, 600x600
Has anyone here actually ever met/hooked up with anyone else from /soc/? I've always been curious.

I'm from one of those states (Louisiana) that never has a fucking thread, much less any females on here.
>>
I have. But I fell in love and he didn't feel the same. ;_;
>>
>>22902918
ayyy
>>
>>22902671
Man, I'm from Italy, no one from soc lives here
>>
>>22902671
Yes, I met one person in real life. But it didn't work out. Mostly people get bored after 2 weeks and switch to somebody else. People from here are weird. Also the distance seems to be a problem for most. I'm from europe.
>>
>>22902671
Always wondered this, i'm in colorado and have never gotten someone else from here
>>
>>22902956
You have to accept to travel a few thousand kilometers, or else this is not the right place to meet somebody. I went about 2000km to meet her for one week.
>>
>>22902994
Desperate much? I wouldnt even drive 30mins
>>
>>22903003
>Desperate much?
Some persons here are really nice to talk to. It wasn't a relationsship in the beginning. It just formed up out of chatting for half a year or so. I like a deep connection with somebody else. And you don't find it everywhere.
>>
I have. Hooked up with the same girl twice. She swallowed in the movie theater.

She was so hot.
>>
File: duck-picture[1].jpg (63 KB, 625x450) Image search: [Google]
duck-picture[1].jpg
63 KB, 625x450
>>22902956
>People from here are weird

People on 4chan are living like Gatsby, we are always looking for the green light on the pier, but it is never to be found.

It is why there are so many attractive virgins.
>>
>>22903003
I agree some people seem a bit creepy
>>
A bunch of drunk straight men in Utah have never met one another.
>>
>>22902956

Amerifag here. Can confirm that we're just as weird.

Hit it off with a girl I thought we connected with on a pretty nice level. Good chemistry for friendship. Got bored of me after the one time we met up, often continues to look for other people to talk to on soc.

Feels bad man, but that's life.
>>
I've met with dozens of people from here and hooked up with a handful of girls.
>>
I have not seen anyone from my country around here. I'm from Singapore anw
>>
File: 1408418926305.jpg (135 KB, 800x1043) Image search: [Google]
1408418926305.jpg
135 KB, 800x1043
What do you expect from a bunch of antisocial narcissistic losers?
>>
>>22902962
CO here. Can confirm.
>>
>>22903288
Ditto
>>
Met a guy on /b/ before /soc/ existed.
Ended up meeting irl bc he lived 1.5 hours away
Ended up dating for 9 months
He'd come stay over every weekend
>>
I started talking to and eventually met up a couple times with a girl who lived in Canada which was a couple hours north from me. Ended up fucking a few times, then we fell out of contact. She was underage anyway though, so it was probably for the best.
>>
>>22902928
Nope, I'm in Italy too, fucking shite
>>
Met up with 3 guys in Chicago. Two were nice, one ended up being a creepy stalker.
>>
I've raped plenty from this site, long dick style
>>
>>22902671

You gotta make distance not too much a factor. I met a pretty cool femanon from CT. We're meeting some time in January actually. So it's a thing that happens. Have fun meeting up with non-normies tho.
>>
I've met a handful of people.

Dated one, was a mistake.
One was a close friend for a year before she moved to the other side of the country.
Dating another, long distance. Sucks but I'm going to see her in a couple of weeks.
>>
I have. Met two girls off of here. Didnt really do things though. Mostly just chatting. Would totally be down to meet more Cali girls though.
>>
I'm from Alabama and we never have threads and nobody from Alabama is ever on this site

Met a guy who lives like 20 minutes from me once but he lives with his parents and so do I so we couldn't do anything
>>
>>22902671
Yes.
99% of anyone you meet on /soc/ is completely fucked in the head. I feel like such a normie everywhere on 4chan.
>>
>>22902671
im from louisiana OP and know the feeling
>>
>>22905346
What part of CT? I think I might have met the same girl.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.