[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's wrong with my appearance and what can I actually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 171
Thread images: 13
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 480x380) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 480x380
What's wrong with my appearance and what can I actually do so that cute girls will start finding my looks attractive enough to consider me? I've been told I look good from guys but it's something I never hear or get the sense of from girls. Pls just be brutally honest.
>>
It's because you have an inner desire for the big black cock
>>
actually get a paid coach to help you get some ass

tell him no ass - no pay
>>
>>22894463
gay
>>
>>22894463
BRANDON STOP
>>
>>22894474
All it would take is to get my answers
>>
File: nose.jpg (157 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
nose.jpg
157 KB, 640x1136
Its your nose and jaw
>>
>>22894487
So I'll never look fine as is?

I should kill myself
>>
>>22894489
Personally, I like your facial features, but you asked what is wrong with your appearance.
I've tried talking to you on snapchat a few times and you either didnt reply or didnt try to carry the conversation so I moved on. I'd like to think I'm a decent looking girl so idk what your deal is.
>>
>>22894504
What's your snapchat name? I never ignore anybody! And especially if you're a girl....

I forgot my password and fake email for my account but I can download it again to talk to you if you want, cause I honestly don't have any friends to snapchat.
>>
File: eye.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
eye.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>22894515
As I said I moved on lol dunno if you recognize me but yea, I tried a few times to talk to you but you weren't interested
>>
I think you are very attractive, and the only thing that you could possibly do is to change your attitude. Plus there's nothing more attractive than confidence
>>
>>22894528
savage, why even say anything then just shut him down right after. Just don't say shit next time, that's fucking ice cold what you just did. You might no realize since women never do, but fuck that was savage af tbqh.
>>
you do have that rapist look about you op...maybe if you went to a bdsm club or joined isis you'd see action
>>
Just lower your expectations and go for other average people.

No you're not a looker and considering you haven't changed a thing over the last 3 years about your appearance, you never will be. Just like the majority of people.
>>
>>22894528
this eye thing is gross.
>>
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 420x262) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 420x262
>>22894528
;_; but that's just not true. Whenever you snapped me I got back to you when I saw it, sometimes hours after you send but still. And I really was interested in talking but I never heard back so I thought it was you who didn't care and I figured you were just nice and friendly and felt bad that I was sad instead of actually looking to be my friend.

Okay. I feel real bad now, but I understand if that's how you feel.
>>
>>22894539
He bitches about being alone then doesn't respond when a girl is interested and tries to talk to him. Was making him aware of that so he cant be sad about how no girl is interested.Said in my original post that I tried then moved on.
>>22894544
That's the point dude
>>
>Almost 2016
>Still posting Brandon threads

Troll better
>>
>>22894538
Thanks pls be a gril!
>>22894539
I'd agree with you but I've experienced much more savage. I'm so used to that kind of shit though. Things don't work out well.
>>22894541
:(
>>22894542
Why am I not a looker then? Just fucking tell me what makes me NOT able to be found handsome? What characteristics do I lack?
>>
>>22894551
ok youre gross then. gg
>>
>>22894550
I still have the snap history on my phone where I sent you 3 in a row with still no reply.
There's girls out there interested in you, realize you'll never be everyone's ideal but theres girls who like your appearance. Find them without pushing your insecurities on them
>>22894560
Honestly fine with that
>>
>>22894551
You randomly asked for a dick pic once and never even replied back.... I thought it was a joke. And I totally thought you were too cute to even be interested in me like that. I sure tried to see what you were like and what you were into. We just never had an actual conversation and I can't be the full blame for that..
>>
>>22894564
Idk when this was but I haven't had snapchat anymore since around September.

Well I'm still trying to find them ._.
>>
>>22894564
you're never gonna be anyone's ideal either sweetheart.

you and bran-man would go good together
>>
>>22894551
Ok but if you've browsed /soc/ for more then a month you would know Brandon is not your normal dude hes got a lot of problems.

Everyone fucking trolls him and hates on him and a comment like that just starts the process all over again.
>>
>>22894466
What if he offers his own ass?
>>
>>22894570
I thought she was pretty damn ideal imo. Basically just my type
>>
>>22894566
I really dont remember asking that but wouldnt be unlikely, I had a crush on you for a long time actually. >>22894569
It would have been before that, before august if I remember correctly. If I wasn't in a relationship I would add you back but I dont want to give you the wrong impression
>>22894570
Whatever you say
>>22894573
I know he isnt normal, I've actually commented in quite a few threads trying to help. He needs a girlfriend from his own town to try to get him out of his funk. I know how BDD works and wouldnt surprise me if he has a massive case of it.
>>
>>22894584
alright
>>22894570
you listen up add this fellow again. for the good of everyone on this board.
>>
>>22894589
> If I wasn't in a relationship I would add you back but I dont want to give you the wrong impression
>>
>>22894593
ok please hurry up and break up with them so you can take care of brandon.
>>
>>22894587
>>22894593
Then stop saying this stuff and giving false hope, women just don't get it.

All you are doing is hurting the situations more, making him think he missed out on something good. Keep saying you "had feelings and a crush" but "sorry, you missed your chance."

Just stop, I see what you are doing but still its not gonna help.
>>
>>22894463
dude you are ugly as fuck, nasty little pig brown dead eyes, shit hair, shitty, low cheekbones, beta jaw and chin, ugly af nose just kill yourself dude pls stop making us suffer with this shit all the time
>>
>>22894603
Whats a better solution? He's been posting forever about how no girl likes him and no matter what is said he just comes back posting the same thing. At least this way he realizes that yes someone was interested in him. Would he have rather not knowing a girl was interested? This whole thread is bout how no girl finds him attractive.

Brandon, please tell me why you feel the way you do. When you look in the mirror what do you look at first in regards to you not being attractive enough?
>>
File: IMG_20151130_073345.jpg (419 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151130_073345.jpg
419 KB, 1080x1920
>>22894463
I know the feel bro. I also have some not so masculine characteristics.
Guys tend to find me more attractive than "hot" girls do. But on occasion I tend to get a pretty cute chick. You just gotta go with what you got. Not everyone is into one specific person. A guy can be a 9/10 to some and a 3/10 to others. It's just how attraction works. Learn to identify when a girl thinks you're cute. Typically they smile a lot at you or giggle. Chicks don't know how to flirt. (Well a majority of em at least) just understand the common signs and take a chance on asking her for her number.

Don't sit around thinking you need to change something about you.
But if you wanna look a tiny bit more masculine grow out that facial hair.
Worked well for me. Pic related its me with no beards.

Find things that you can do to make yourself stand out. For instance my hair, looks great, right? Not everyone thinks so, but some do.
I also get a lot of comments on my eyes and the fact I have a wryly smile. Everything else I work with is in my personality. (Which isn't the best since I have social anxiety) but the days I'm able to do public and talk to others people tend to like me for who I am and how I am.
Protip if you have a social disorder:
Just say what you want. No matter how weird it is. People will laugh. If that makes you insecure then learn some humility.
>>
>>22894630
the better solution is to not say anything at all. btw you dating a guy or girl?
>>
Girls care more about personality. They see a good looking face first then talk to it, if you come off as uninterested or give them the cold shoulder they fuck off immediately.
>>
>>22894642
Then it's a continuous cycle of 'no girl likes me why does no girl like me'.
A guy, does it make a difference.
>>
>>22894650
it is still like that. your intentions might be in the right place, but what you are saying wont help him.

and no its just curiosity..
>>
>>22894630
I look In the mirror and sometimes feel uglier than others. Sometimes I cans see why I wouldn't be found attractive but other times I think "damn, my nose looks really fat and gross, wish I could chop some of it off."

But overall I honestly think I look okay
>>
>>22894669
Mf... I would kill for a smaller nose... Be happy you don't have a huge honker dude...
>>
>>22894669
Have you spoken to a professional about this? There isnt actually anything wrong with your features. Why do you feel the need to post about no girls liking you? Have you tried dating websites?
Whats your standards for women? Do you think perhaps ones who you find unattractive have been interested in you? It is impossible for every girl you've come in contact with to find you unattractive. Take us through the steps you go through when talking to a girl, perhaps its your approach.

>>22894676
I have a beak when I turn to the side, noones perfect. I find large/unique noses charming which my friends think is weird af.

Girls will find your 'flaws' cute Brandon.
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 512x512
>>22894685
Yes, I see a doctor about these feelings. My standards are I like what I like and if I find a girl cute then it's enough. But I have only really attracted hambeasts and objectively ugly girls on dating sites and tinder. For instance. I find you very attractive. I would take less pretty girls than you but I still would need to feel I to it. So I feel like pic related more than ugly, so that's why I ask so much. At first I'm very myself, like I'll chat like how was your day or what stuff do you like to do, are doing this weekend. I don't put girls on a pedestal and I just naturally talk like I met a guy friend. I'll light flirt if I'm interested but I often wait for signs o. Interests from their end that I have yet to notice
>>
>>22894702
Date average then. How has the Dr not helped? Are you a virgin I cant remember?
Would you consider casually dating an objectively ugly girl, get your confidence up then go for girls you would be more happy with?
Horrible, I know, but just a suggestion.
>>
>>22894711
Why date average if I looks nice?????

I don't like average....my opinion of average is completely unlikable regardless of not hideous. I want what I find attractive.

So if I'm not good enough for that, just tell me what needs changed on my physical side... I am, and absolutely not. I would consider going u der the knife if it meant that iCould get girls I find attractive.
>>
File: 3213213.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
3213213.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>22894463
>>
>>
they probably don't like you because you bitch and whine all the time. why would anybody be attracted to that?
>>
>>22894728
Dude, if you find me attractive then you like average. List the shit you find attractive, give me the town you live in and I'll took on dating websites for potential girls. If you want I could make you an account and start off the convos and help you with your game?
>>
>>22894745
Why would cute girls like me even if I didn't(which I totally dont irl anyways), if they find me painfully average looking.
>>
>>22894749
My opinion of average is low, as in 5/10. To me you're like an 8.5/10
Id rather not give personal Info out here. Skype or Kik would be much better for that
>>
>>22894638
are you kidding, dude? what the fuck are you even insecure about?
>>
>>22894760
This

I appreciate his long and thoughtful response but I felt bad once I saw he's a legit handsome dude. If I looked like him I'd have no reason to be down on myself.
>>
>>22894757
Give me any form of user name to add you and we'll work on your profiles
>>
>>22894752
because attraction isn't just about your physical appearance you fucking autist. maybe you're so shallow you aren't interested in a chick at all past her face or tits, but not everybody is like that. there isn't even anything wrong with your fucking face. you're acting like you're disfigured or some shit. you're just a whiny bitch and that's usually very apparent in how you act and carry yourself in person, too.
>>
>>22894752
like, what do you want to hear? You keep going on and on about being "average oh nonono". Alright dude, they wouldnt then! You're not taking anyones advice anyways.
>>
>>22894769
What I want to hear is WHY I'm ONLU average to people. That's it. Elaborate. What is fucking killing chances of actual attraction on a physical level? Tell me and I'll have my answer..
>>
>>22894844

There is nothing to tell you, if girls find you "average" there is no "why" most of the time, there is no pinpointing it.
>>
>>22894852
Okay

Well I intend to kill myself since it's not possible to encounter ones hat find me more than that, and actually a worthwhile guy.

I've driven myself insane and I'm too deep in and nothing has made me better. Nothing will. I need to die before I become a fucking monster that could lose his mind and kill. That's not me, but I fear the future and I really want out early..
>>
>>22894860
Dont pull that shit on me dude, there is no reason to kill yourself. Its like girls are literally the one thing you care about, that's just retarded.
>>
>>22894860
Omfg Brandon shape the fuck up you selfish prick. You have family and probably friends. Most of all you have life you faggot. There are tons of fuckin people out there living in a world of shit.
And you care about your looks. Pfft. That's fuckin weak dude. Be stronger because that's probably your problem. No girl wants to talk to an insecure pussy. Quit living in cynism and fuckin tell yourself everythings gonna be okay.
Fuck dude.... But don't threaten suicide like its a way out. Cause that's just fuckin weak as hell.
>>
>>22894860
m8, legit just gave you the option of talking to me to help with your profiles + to get laid. Wtf
>>
>>22894869
That's not true. I care about tons of things. I love music, film, science, games, art, philosophy and am a very open minded and tasteful person. All of this doesn't make me not feel like genetic trash and like I'll ever be able to be loved.

I'm a great book with a god awful cover and that cover is what matters a lot to girls apparently..

And fucking believe me when I say I used to tell myself that I shouldn't worry, that one day I'd meet her, that one day somebody could make me realize I'm good enough., and that day NEVER
CAME

I want to die Because I'm loveless and my personality is a compassionate person that needs love and positivity. My life is VERY negative in spite of my strides made and success at work and school and friendships.

I'm not just a platonic being and I need to be loved. Everyone does. Some people just aren't cut out for it though and I believe it's not wrong to end my life if I was born with such circumstances that will keep me from ever having it.
>>
>>22894876
I do have a lot. I realize this. You need to understand how horrible I feel in spite of this. It's a powerful emotion and it's enough to make all that shit seem petty
>>22894765
>>22894878
Sorry I didn't see

Please add killab93 on Kik. Just start off asking what stuff I'm into or what I'm like and you'll see I'm not a total weirdo
>>
File: 1351605417762.png (2 KB, 196x163) Image search: [Google]
1351605417762.png
2 KB, 196x163
>>22894463
I've seen you dwell on this board for ages.
How about you stop blaming your appearance for once.

Haven't you seen simplepickup get girls under the most ridiculous circumstances? Including being obese.

What you do is 90% of what gets you girls.
All appearance does is affect the size of the "girls that like you back" pool. But even if that pool is as large as you want it to be, you need to show a girl that you like her before you can even find this out.

I just realized I might've been replying to a troll, ah what the heck, maybe somebody will find this useful.
>>
>>22894881
You aren't a great book, you could be but you are needy, accepting of advice even though you constantly ask for it, you are spiteful and childish as well. I know a bunch of guys who are actually ugly and thy have girlfriends. You aren't ugly but you can see it in your eyes, that desperation and neediness that most women just abhor.
>>
>>22894893
un-accepting of advice*
>>
>>22894890
And only the ugliest girls on tinder like me back

All the pretty girls I talk to on Kik say I'm not their type or they ignore me. Looks have a lot to do with it but I'm not saying personality doesn't also. I'm convinced my looks are the factor that makes any attractive girl not want me
>>
>>22894881
I cant help you man, I would say try and be happy without pursuing girls/love, but then you'd just be like I CANT MAN, I NEED LOVE, so yeah. Good luck with whatever you do man.

I lost the girl of my dreams like half a year ago, believe me, that's the definition of pain.
>>
>>22894898
>Tinder
On Tinder you'll lose before you play.
It's a women's toy and a man's struggle.

Your looks aren't the factor, and there's no such thing as "leagues" because how attractive you are has nothing to do with your taste in men or women.

You see attractive people with unattractive partners all the time. Seriously.
>>
>>22894889
Talk to me, dont kill yourself.
>>
>>22894889
No you need to understand the way you feel is from the way you think. You're cynical. Stop doing that shit. You let your emotions control you when you need to learn to just go with it.
Bro, I just lost the best girl I've ever met. We aren't even friends. We will never talk. But I'm not at home moping around cause I'm lonely. Fuck am I lonely. I just choose not to care. Because I know for a fact good things come, and those things are worth the wait.
Get the fuck off online dating sites.
Quit social media.
Go outside and shape the fuck up.
You have shit to offer to people, but you'll never find that living in depression and misery.
Change your fuckin outlook on life and be a damn man so a women who needs you can find you.

If you wanna talk like emotion support or w/e hit me up on Snapchat. I can give you pointers on what you CAN do to spruce up your looks. Other than that stop crying to /soc/ cause it ain't gonna change a damn thing. Take initiative.
No one built a damn bridge crying cause the beams were to heavy.
Life won't change because you sit and mope.
Snapchat: LetsGitFilthy
>>
>>22894899
I would much rather have had and had lost than to have never had. You don't know MY pain. I'm not here to baw. I fucking just asked for femanon replies so I can see what they see that makes them classify me as inadequate
>>
>>22894463
Why won't you just kill yourself already you ugly, deformed, mongoloid cunt?
>>
>>22894915
That's where you don't understand. You don't need to clarify your inadequacy...
Your pain isn't real pain its insecurity that you are drowning in because you allow it to drown you.
>>
>>22894915
You are ALWAYS here to baw, it is all you ever do.
Tons of people give you advice and you brush it off, this person is giving you advice based on personal experience and you behave like some kind of special snowflake no one can POSSIBLY know YOUR pain, it is exclusive to you, no one has EVER felt like that before.

Jesus christ you've got the mentality of a 14 year old girl on tumblr.
>>
>>22894906
All I know is tinder worked for a lot of my male friends
>>22894910
Alright
>>22894911
Okay man I'll hit you up tonight
>>22894924
But my insecurity is affirmed by the opinions of others
>>
>>22894929
Understand your insecurities are confirmed by you because if others.
You should care what people think or say. Period.
It's your level of cynicism that gets you there. You need to think positive.
>>
>>22894929
>>22894928
This.

The most unproductive thing you can do in your time on this planet is to blame anything you're unhappy with on things that are out of your control.

Be deeply honest and reflective with yourself here.
When you make threads like this, do you really think you're going to find a solution or useful answer? Or do you just make them because your subconscious wants to blame things that you can't change.

>Unrelated tip: try smiling
>>
>>22894929
And it's not an argument. It's a fact. I know people like you. No one wants to be around a person who's cynical. I use to be that way and I had to change because people didn't accept it.
Learn your humility and embrace your insecurities. You'll be fine.
>>
>>22894603
>making him think he missed out on something good
But Brandon did miss out and now he'll die alone and ugly. Why shouldn't she tell him the truth?

>>22894667
Stop whining you little beta bitch.

>>22894685
>There isnt actually anything wrong with your features.
>Girls will find your 'flaws' cute Brandon.
>And then she lies to him
Haha
>>
>>22894974
Actually if girls would indeed find those flaws cute then there isn't anything wrong with his features in some way

So kinda right after all
>>
>>22894980
I don't know what the hell you people are on about. Just stop lying to the sad cunt. He's ugly and deformed. He looks like he has fetal alcohol syndrome and his body is all fucked up and working out isn't going to change that. Then you add to that the fact that he's one of the most insane people you could possibly encounter and it's really no surprise why he's alone. Even if a girl ever did like him, she'd just figure out his personality was shit and bail. He's already tried to fuck half the women in the country. Give it a rest.
>>
>>22894556
Yes I am a girl. And you're welcome
>>
>>22894555
Who's Brandon?
>>
>>22894991
Yet here you are trying to make said sad cunt realise the truth, against all odds with so many terrible terrible people lying to him. So amazing you offer so much of your time to cunts like that. Somebody give this person a medal
>>
>>22895017
Get over yourself. Brandon doesn't deserve anyone to be nice to him. He doesn't get a free ride. The truth is the truth and that truth is that Brandon is an ugly, deformed nutcase and he'll die alone.
>>
>>22894463
How old are you OP?
>>
Brandom is the impersonation of those 13-14 year old white girls who never kissed but updates their facebook with break up messages.
>>
>>22895013
Not sure if troll or newfag. If the later, it should be at least interesting to see how fast you opinion of him switches once you get to experience the personality.

Also OP is Brandon.
>>
>>22894489
Yes. That or become less of a self-absorbed cunt.
>>
If this is dead does that mean it worked and Brandon has an e-gf now?
>>
Dude you look good, funny how you're making these threads lol. I'm in the same boat as you I'm like a 6-7 face wise but still no gf. Would not want to make a whole thread though.

Anyways what do you do man? Probably you just don't get enough opportunities to meet girls.
>>
>>22895824
A 6 is not good. It's just almost good. The fact that nobody even values my looks as just moderately good is beyond concerning
>>
>>22895030
I'm >>228949922
>>
>>22895030
I'm 22
>>22894997
Can you post a pic of you, or could
>>
>>22895994
Or could we talk on Kik*
>>
>>22896003
I feel like you're brushing off any harsh or confrontational replies at this point.

If you've got a minimum capability for self reflection and honesty I think you might actually use some of the advice given in this thread.

Quick sidenote, some of the things you said point towards aspects of the autism spectrum.
I'm not calling you an autist, nor am I even remotely qualified to, but self knowledge is everything and if you live in a country where you can get yourself diagnosed at no charge this is something you should definitely consider.

And by consider I mean actually fucking do.
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 473x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 473x500
>>22896069
>im not calling you an autist
>>
>>22896069
I think Brando has a personality disorder. Like Louisa he'll ignore every compliment or piece of advice and think that the people who hate him for attentionwhoring have the answers for why he isn't successful with women IRL.

The best thing for this little nigger would be a long break from 4chan.
>>
>>22895994
Cause if it's not a Brandon approved cutie then who cares it's just a hambeast or ugly person, right?

They don't even have souls much less feelings.
>>
>>22896069
I am not on the spectrum. I've seen a lot of doctors though. I would have been diagnosed by now.

The fact I'm socially fine and even well spoken and likable in person is the most convincing part of me thinking it's my looks.
>>
>>22896109
Why do you think you are a likable person?
>>
>>22896123
Because it's the impression I've always gotten, even from my doctor. I think some people respect my taste and like my sense of humor. I have friends and people seem to like me in my classes and at work and I've always had things to talk about with people, whether serious or light topics.

I like to enjoy life and do fun things, but living is not fun when you're always lonely
>>
OP someone should put you out of your misery
> I'm socially fine and even well spoken and likable in person
yeah sure, keep telling yourself that you fucking autist
>>
>>22896109
You're clearly mentally ill. Everyone on 4chan can see that man.
>>
>>22896137
Most people think im am quite rude. Yet i seem to be far from your mental spectrum. Do i win?
>>
>>22896137
>I have friends and people seem to like me in my classes and at work and I've always had things to talk about with people, whether serious or light topics.
I refuse to believe that
if it's true then you're like a paedophile rapist acting like a normal guy
you are NOT normal, and people should know about that
>>
>>22896149
I think the majority of this board is mentally ill if I am

I'm lonely, majorly depressed and people are awful to me on here and I sometimes feel like I was born a fuckup. It's natural to want to be loved and accepted.

I'm not homicidal. I'm not a creepy rapist or pervert, and don't have any weird fetuses. I sleep and eat regularly and have a normal, but smallish circle of friends I get out everyday and take care of daily tasks to try and better my life

I feel like shit. It's not crazy to feel like shit when that's how people make you feel
>>
>>22896109
Listen dude, let me level with you.

I'm also very sociable, outgoing, and likable.
I don't think there's many people who don't say they're not, but I'm the loudest person in the room 80% of the time. People laugh at my jokes.

I come across as confident, I can brag and be humble at appropriate times, etc, you get the point.
I'm also decent looking depending on who you ask and physically fit.

Despite all that, I lost my virginity at age 21 to a girl I met online who started flirting with ME. Basically, I got lucky. (I dumped the slut now)
You're waiting for this to happen as well. You're waiting for a girl to hit on you but for that to happen you need a couple of things going. If one of those things is completely absent then it's not going to happen. (Think of fire needing both oxygen, fuel and heat)

So why didn't it happen to me sooner?
I didn't give a shit about women and I wasn't going out.
Everything I did from age 17 to 21, my hobbies, social circle, sports, education. All of my activities were predominantly male.

I had one other chance when I was 18.
A girl from college told me "I hate being single" in a private message and I said something like "k". That shit haunts me to this day.
However, this is another occasion of me GETTING LUCKY, which is not something you should put your hopes on if this is important to you.

Anything I say beyond this point would be lecturing you on SimplePickup's theories and ways of thinking.
>>
>>22894622
What the hell is wrong with you??? He asked for brutal honesty, not to be bullied. It's assholes like you who should kill themselves, and make good guys like Brandon feel less miserable than they already are. And Brandon, if you read this, I would say maybe look a little more confident? Even if it's hard for you to be confident, just looking the part can do a lot. You don't look like you're comfortable with yourself, and that makes others not comfortable with you. I like your eyes, by the way.
>>
>>22896181

Tell me about your bowel movements, Brandon. Are you getting enough fiber in your diet to stay regular?
>>
>>22896084
Brandon DEFINITELY has a personality disorder of one sort or another. If I didn't know better I'd guess he had them all blended together. He's got aspects of narcissism, histrionic, antisocial, all of it.

>The best thing for this little nigger would be a long break from 4chan.
The best thing for him is for somebody to kill his ugly ass.

>>22896085
This. Brandon has zero empathy for anyone. The only time he even ACTS like he cares about anyone is when he wants to fuck them. But he doesn't care about them either.

>>22896181
>I think the majority of this board is mentally ill if I am
Congratulations, you noticed the obvious.

>and have a normal, but smallish circle of friends
Lel gonna be honest, I thought you were gonna say "normal, but smallish cock", because you do.

>>22896495
Don't white knight Brandon. It's totally misplaced.

>good guys like Brandon
Brandon is the total opposite of a good guy. He's a raging camwhore and amoral sociopath. He'd run you over with his car if you stood between him and a video game that caught his interest for 3 seconds. It's obvious you're new so here's some advice and EVERYONE can back me on this: stay the hell away from Brandon. He's not just mental, he's an evil sociopath who masquerades as a sweet, innocent lonely boy.
>>
File: DF2DFhS.gif (2 MB, 370x335) Image search: [Google]
DF2DFhS.gif
2 MB, 370x335
>>22897619
>>
>>22897619

People with severe PDs can be that way. Personally I think he's defending himself from something, but what that is I don't know.

It's almost as if he's defending himself from the concept that he needs nuances in relationships, like he establishes an extreme border of "here is the people I will have a relationship with, and please tell me exactly how I should look for that to happen."

Y'think he's mildly borderline? Or other "border issues"?

He's not autistic, I think I can tell.
>>
>>22897709

I mean he doesn't even seem to understand that that's just not how it works, that he's categorically wrong about how most other people pursue human relationships. That his looks doesn't mean squat, and when people say he's average they actually mean "you're average but see beyond average it's all personality if you want to have romantic relationships or even just fuck".
>>
>>22897709
I don't think he's mildly anything. If I believed in such things I would literally believe he was a demon. Brandon is much more horrible of a person than most casuals would ever dream. He just hides it really well to strangers who just pass him off as a pathetic weirdo. Honestly, it'd be better if he was just a pathetic weirdo. No, he's not autistic. If he was he might almost be cool. Imagine the most loathsome Chad you possibly could. Treats everyone like shit, has hardcore drug habits, beats his girlfriends, etc. Now make him fail at life and subdue all those awful traits a little. That's Brandon.

>>22897737
Brandon can't understand human relationships because he's not human. He's literally a subhuman monster.
>>
>>22897743
Story?
>>
>>22897743

So, if we ignore the social aspects for a moment, he doesn't actually have trouble picking up girls? This is a thing that he does?

And he is verified to be violent?
>>
>>22897748
He's just a fucking psycho. He's destroyed his family and any relationship he's ever had. The only reason he has any friends irl is because he lies to them (none of his real life "friends" know anything about the shit he's done). Like most sociopaths, he's superficially a nice person and pleasantish to be around. But he literally has no empathy and he'll fuck up anyone's shit in a heartbeat to get whatever he wants. The worst part is he's totally delusional about the sort of person he is. He thinks it's his face, and it is to a degree, because he's literally deformed and looks like he has some sort of genetic mental illness, but there's a good reason everyone has always called his eyes creepy. The guy's a fucking evil nutcase. Protip: half the shit Brandon says on 4chan are lies. He's not a virgin, he doesn't actually have many serious friends, he's NOT in any way, shape or form a nice guy (he's a terrible person) and he's boring as fuck.

>>22897767
>he doesn't actually have trouble picking up girls?
Oh no, he definitely does, because he looks like a downy and gives off a hot rape/murder vibe which he somehow manages to combine with a beta faggot vibe. He's all fucked up and most people can smell the waves of it drifting off of him.

>And he is verified to be violent?
Yep. He's gotten into physical fights with his family on multiple occasions. The reason he doesn't have a door on his room is because he attacked his father with a knife and destroyed the door on the bathroom his dad was hiding in to get at him. They took his door to replace the bathroom door. Word to the wise: stay away from the future serial killer that is Brandon.
>>
>>22897799
>Word to the wise: stay away from the future serial killer that is Brandon.
Fear the real killer: rejected manlets.
>>
>>22897799
How do you know this?
>>
>>22897799

Well, I did notice the eyes to be honest. But many people I know have that "I want to drown you in a lake of blood in a beautiful and artistic way" vibe and some aren't even really assholes. It's just like "assholishness" is a part of them somehow. I think it's pleasant.

But from what you say he sounds genuinely mentally ill, yeah. Does he get violent when he gets insulted or on other occasions?
>>
>>22897816
Because I made the mistake of getting to know him. There's a reason only men are interested in Brandon. It's because they're willing to tolerate personality flaws to find a mate. Women aren't unless you're seriously hot or rich and Brandon's neither.

>>22897839
Brandon doesn't have a "I want to drown you in a lake of blood in a beautiful and artistic way" vibe. Brandon has a "I'm an ugly retard and I want to fuck you in the ass then beat you to death and bury you in my basement" vibe.

>I think it's pleasant.
There is literally nothing pleasant about Brandon. He's ugly, he's boring, he will never care about anyone and always use other people as fodder to further his own personal goals, he has no direction in life, no money, etc. There is literally nothing good about him.

>But from what you say he sounds genuinely mentally ill
You have no fucking clue. His shrinks can't even classify him. Nobody can. He probably has mental illnesses that need to be named yet. I wasn't kidding when I said he probably has ALL of the personality disorders. If you read a list of the typical traits associated with each, they ALL describe him. Brandon is literally the most evil person I have ever encountered. And the worst part is, so few people realize it.

>Does he get violent when he gets insulted or on other occasions?
Nah, he's mostly a pussy. But when he goes off it's pretty retarded. He mostly just shitposts, does drugs and plays video games.
>>
>>22897887
>Because I made the mistake of getting to know him
Damn so what made you realize everything was a charade?
>>
>>22897887

To be fair, I'm one of those people who consider F.A.T.A.L. a work of art. But I get what you mean. He's too ill to sublimate aggression, thus he's "boring".
>>
>>22897919
2 years of solid hell.
>>
>>22897934
There really is no hope for Brandon. He can shitpost up 4chan until he's an old man and he'll never make progress. And it's not a matter of self-improvement either, so all the advice for him to work out or get face surgery is pointless because he's flawed from birth in the place that matters most: his personality. He's such an incredibly awful person it's pretty much a guarantee he'll die alone. Even if he can trick someone into loving or caring about him, he'll just destroy it by being him.
>>
>>22897936
I guess you've been talking to him for a while then.

Why do you think he claims to still be a kissless virgin? Was the person he lost it to not to his standards or something and wants to pretend it didn't happen?
>>
>>22897960
>Why do you think he claims to still be a kissless virgin?
For attention and sex. It's really not complicated.

>Was the person he lost it to not to his standards or something and wants to pretend it didn't happen?
She lost interest in him kek. She was a giant skank and fucked at least one of his friends.
>>
>>22897936
You're almost as weird as him if you could survive longer than 10 minutes with Brandon, anon.
>>
>>22898006
I made excuses for him for a long time. We had issues after only a few months. He wasn't as bad as he is now when I first met him (he hadn't camwhored yet). He actually started doing the worst shit after I already knew him. It just kept getting worse and worse until I couldn't even talk to him without basically screaming at him (as if he gave a fuck). I thought he was just a sad person who needed help and support and that maybe he would get over his issues and get better. I had no idea how deep the vileness ran in that boy. He's truly a masterpiece of evil.
>>
>>22898032
>I thought he was just a sad person who needed help and support and that maybe he would get over his issues and get better.
Well, I guess it's different IRL and he might been better before cam whoring... It took me fews replies from one of his threads to change my opinion about that, and I also love making excuses for shitty people but his level of cray and delusion was just of the charts, even for this place.

Though I don't think he qualifies as evil, since that would require intent, he probably just got few mental disorders, that stop him realizing what kind of a pathetic excuse for a person he is and how his behavior affects others.
>>
>>22898073
>Though I don't think he qualifies as evil, since that would require inten
Ah, at first I thought you had talked to him also for a while, but this statement proves you haven't. Yes, Brandon is very unquestionably evil. Being willing to destroy anyone at the drop of a hat, including people you supposedly have close relationships to, such as your own family for short-sighted goals like scoring pussy makes a person evil. Sorry.

>I also love making excuses for shitty people
Clearly.

>he probably just got few mental disorders, that stop him realizing what kind of a pathetic excuse for a person he is and how his behavior affects others.
But he knows perfectly well how much damage is actions do to other people, because they're telling him the entire time he's doing them. I simply doesn't give a shit. It's worth it to him. I'm telling you, he's a fucking monster. You can think he's a cute monster all you want and when you go to feed him I guess you'll just have to lose a hand to find out the truth.
>>
>>22898103
*He simply doesn't give a shit.
>>
>>22898103
>Being willing to destroy anyone for short-sighted goals
What if the goal appears to be worth it? Say kill one person to save one million. Given his delusion, pussy might seem like a noble goal, worth to make sacrifices for to him. It seems short sighted to judge his actions as evil without knowing if he really understands them aka. without knowing how deep his mental issues are.

>But he knows perfectly well how much damage is actions do to other people, because they're telling him the entire time he's doing them.
That's not that simple with sociopaths and whatever else might be wrong with his head. There is a chance that his brain really doesn't get the signal that "X is bad"

Also anon, please. I am not arguing pro Brandon, shitty humans like him should be avoided at all costs and going by your experiences, he seems even shittier than I initially thought, although it's funny how none of it is even surprising.

My point is just, that there is a chance that he really doesn't realize, what a piece of shit his is. It's less of an excuse and more of a different observation, the end result is the same. It's just interesting to find out if a human can be this fucked up and know it, or if there is some mental problem that prevent him from realizing it.
>>
>>22898197
I'm just gonna go ahead and quote you to yourself again:

>I also love making excuses for shitty people

>There is a chance that his brain really doesn't get the signal that "X is bad"
Oh he understands he's hurting and pissing people off. He just doesn't care. Believe me, Brandon knows damn well what he's doing. He simply does not give a shit and he'll even tell you as much.

>My point is just, that there is a chance that he really doesn't realize, what a piece of shit his is. It's less of an excuse and more of a different observation, the end result is the same. It's just interesting to find out if a human can be this fucked up and know it, or if there is some mental problem that prevent him from realizing it.
No, he mostly understands what he's doing. He covers in layer after layer of self-delusion, but in unguarded moments you can get the truth out of him and that truth is he knows perfectly well what he's doing, how it hurts people and that he won't stop or care.
>>
>>22898197

I don't think he's a psycho. I've met psychos. They don't have vibes.
>>
grill here. you might just look too feminine for most girls. my first impression of you was "gay".
>>
File: 1406691595343.jpg (17 KB, 256x352) Image search: [Google]
1406691595343.jpg
17 KB, 256x352
>>22898234
>>
>>22898218
How is this an excuse though? It doesn't matter if he realizes his behavior or not, in the end it's horrible and that's what matters. Who cares if he get's qualified as "evil" or "psycho", he's a piece of shit regardless, this isn't the question.

I am just wondering how his brain works, since he is quite an interesting case, similar to Elliot Rodger (both even look like faggots, what a coincidence)

>he knows perfectly well what he's doing, how it hurts people and that he won't stop or care
So what would you said could cause this? Can he actually really care about people, beyond "I need company/pussy"?

>>22898221
What would be the factors to disqualify him?
>>
>>22898218

They have no need for self-delusion. Also everyone I've met have all been caught for crazy shit like skimming money off of the same construction project 4 times, getting rehired three times.

Or in one other case breaking and entry - because keeping a harem of guys enslaved via child support payments in multiple nations(!) while giving the children away for adoption after a while, just to get at easy money, is not a crime. Or, directly after getting an abortion, spread your pussy for the guy whose child you've aborted and go "ohh, i feel so sexy when I'm bleeding like this. Please fuck me."

They have no emotions and they don't give a fuck about anything except crude stimulation, including when other people fuck them over interestingly enough. It's all just a barbed wire baseball bat gangbang to them, and they're still frustrated over not feeling anything. They're just a dull grey, like a piece of chewed-out cartilage, not even aggression except in the most shallow way. They don't want to hurt you, really, or control you, they just want to have fun.
>>
>>22898286
>So what would you said could cause this?
He's genetically defective in both body and mind. He was just born that way.

>>22898221
>>22898286
>What would be the factors to disqualify him?
Honestly, debating Brandon's diagnoses is pointless because he defies classification.
>>
>>22898323
>They have no emotions and they don't give a fuck about anything except crude stimulation, including when other people fuck them over interestingly enough. It's all just a barbed wire baseball bat gangbang to them, and they're still frustrated over not feeling anything. They're just a dull grey, like a piece of chewed-out cartilage, not even aggression except in the most shallow way. They don't want to hurt you, really, or control you, they just want to have fun.
What you just described sounds almost exactly like Brandon.
>>
>>22898324
>He was just born that way.
Mhmm, I guess.

>because he defies classification.
Which makes it so interesting! He's clearly beyond the usual crazy and probably got a myriad of disorders, shit maybe even some undiscovered ones. Brandon should see a doc and advance science with his existence.

>>22898323
>They have no need for self-delusion.
Ahh, yes but Brandon seems to share the lack of empathy with them. Perhaps he isn't even as self deluded then and only makes up that shit for others?
>>
>>22898358

Yeah, but attacking someone with a knife in affect like you described? And all the wasted effort here when he could have easily used more predatory techniques to pick up vulnerable chicks to trick money out of and bang?

Not what a psycho would do. They're impulsive yes but in a completely and utterly constructive way. This is the only real consistent part of their behavior.

Petty criminal, narcissist, manipulative, drug user, sure. There's a lot of those people. But psychopathy is a very specific mental illness just like schizophrenia or autism.
>>
>>22898379
>Perhaps he isn't even as self deluded then and only makes up that shit for others?
I assure you, lying is one of Brandon's favorite pastimes.

>>22898435
>Not what a psycho would do.
Brandon is basically an avatar of chaos. He can only destroy himself and those around him. He's a black hole of madness and decay.

>Petty criminal, narcissist, manipulative, drug user, sure. There's a lot of those people. But psychopathy is a very specific mental illness just like schizophrenia or autism.
See: >>22898324
>Honestly, debating Brandon's diagnoses is pointless because he defies classification.
>>
>>22898466
>I assure you, lying is one of Brandon's favorite pastimes.
No, no, you misunderstand. Him being a liar is given but does he really also lie to himself?

>>22898435
What if he isn't exactly bright and doesn't see the other ways?
>>
>>22898477
Yes. All the time. And I realized after I replied. He KNOWS he's lying to other people AND he lies to himself to cover his own tracks from himself.

>What if he isn't exactly bright and doesn't see the other ways?
He's of perfectly average intelligence. Brandon isn't bright at all, though he thinks he is.
>>
File: 20151113_122851.jpg (586 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20151113_122851.jpg
586 KB, 1920x1080
You have to be confident.
Approach women like you know what you want.
Like you know what youre worth.
You have to level it out too, here's what my problem used to be. I used to think that women were better than me, like i wasnt worthy because i was ugly, not interesting, just like i was taking up their time, bothering them, like I just wasnt worthy.
Well kid, women are just human beings and human beings are extremely flawed, not all women are good people, they can be easily manipulated like any other person, they can be cruel, heartless, assholes and morbidly retarded just like anyone else. they can be insecure, cocky, intelligent, anything. Put women on the same level as you put yourself and youll be fine.
Also, a pretty face dont mean shit. Thats desperation you got my friend, and i can smell it on you, its unattractive. People look at you because your face is nice, but they stick around because they are interested in who you are. Be picky with women, dont fall for the first one who gives a shit abput you. I hate to generalize but women tend to be desensitized from other peoples feelings (and of you want an unbiased option, just assume you need to be less forgiving and emotionally available to all people because that tends to get you now where).
>>
>>22898477

He would have to be actually retarded. Not just "not very bright". Because it's easy to flat out lie and steal stuff, then lie some more, simply don't care if people believe you or not, then just keep doing that because people are idiots.

If there's an inner, neurotic drive towards destructivity then he's not a psychopath.
>>
>>22898486
Jesus, this is such a frustrating clusterfuck, seems really hopeless to understand him but it's so boring to settle on "he's a horrible person" without deeper details.

>Brandon isn't bright at all, though he thinks he is.
Yo, you're doing this thing again and again, jumping on a statement that can be interpreted as Brandon-positive and going all out to disprove it.

>>22898526
S-so what is he then, sempai?
>>
>>22894463
Are you trans?
>>
File: image.jpg (837 KB, 1536x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
837 KB, 1536x1024
Matt pls, when you said you were in love with me on skype and spammed me all fucking totally nuts and legitimately creepy, I had compassion. From there out I thought you were a lot more messed up than me but I sensed how lonely and miserable you were and I wanted to make you as happy as I could and even with all my own problems tried to manage a somewhat normal platonic friendship. I should have never let a friendship to develop and cut it at a couple emails. Fuck it, I never should have been nice enough to talk to your gay ass. I liked some parts of you but you were just as, if not more a lot depressing and pathetic than me. When I tried to cheer you up when you broke down crying you didn't listen. You caused me a lot of stress and we're making my life weirder.

And I'm sorry you think I'm a demon because I didn't go gay for you.. But I stopped talking to you at all because you were extremely annoyingly condescending and self righteous all of the time. And you were always going back to the idea of me loving you. It was very unhealthy for both of our lives. You have problems. And you're evil by your own definition. You mentioned several times about me being ugly and my body right here, or genetics being fucked up as a result of birth. Think about that. And whether or not you ever really did like my appearance like you said to me when I talked to you, you lied either to me or to the masses about your feelings of me either way. But I'm off my rocker for having trust issues I guess.

I'm emotionally unstable but I don't believe I'm an awful person like you're trying to tell these people.. I still don't even hate you. I'm sorry :(
>>
>>22894463
Why can't you just be like the other frogs Brandon?
>>>/r9k/
>>
OP you're the biggest beta i've ever seen. Have some decency ffs, this is a public forum, fucking closet Addict in denial
>>
>>22899414
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTOz9026U0s
>>
>>22899464
I make regrettable decisions out of utter frustration. I agree it's a poor representation of myself.
>>
>>22899475
youll never see me in the news m8
>>
>>22899483
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeUsDHmQu2s
you mean you'll never be a real hero
>>
>>22899414
Who'd you lose your virginity to?

Pic?
>>
>>22894463
Tired of your ugly face Brandon you pussy ass faggot.
>>
>>22900264
oh he lost it finally!?

who was the lucky lady?
>>
>>22899414
Don't even try to play like you're a decent person you vile piece of shit. The reason I had that episode was because 1: I thought you could actually get better 2: I did have feelings for you and 3: You got infinitely worse while I knew you and I couldn't handle it when you first crossed that line. Yeah, you're a deformed nutcase, but I didn't care at first. And obviously you're only proving me right about being a lying sack of shit. I never lied to you about you being deformed or crazy. I just told you it didn't matter to me. A lot of the reason I was miserable was because of you and your actions and you know this because you were told repeatedly. I could have handled you not loving me. It was the fact that you were such an unforgivable piece of shit that couldn't be tolerated. I don't think you're evil because you "didn't go gay for me". I think you're evil because you're evil. You have all the hallmarks of evil: you have no morals, you don't care who you hurt, you have no ability to plan for the future or consider the consequences of your actions. You're a piece of human garbage.

>But I stopped talking to you at all because you were extremely annoyingly condescending and self righteous all of the time.
Yeah and why was that? We both know. Because you were doing wrong, I knew you were doing wrong, you knew you were doing wrong and you refused to quit regardless of how many people you hurt. You're fucking evil.
>>
>>22899414
>But I'm off my rocker for having trust issues I guess.
You're off your rocker because you're a deceitful, evil lunatic. And you know I'm right that even your fucking shrinks can't classify you. You lie to 4chan, your family, your friends and everyone else on literally a daily basis. But you're always the good guy and everyone else is the problem. Brandon's never the problem, Brandon can do no wrong and even if he does, people should just forgive him for it for some reason.

>I'm emotionally unstable but I don't believe I'm an awful person
Awful people rarely do, yet the world is full of them. You are most certainly one of them you ugly, retarded, crazy cunt.

>I still don't even hate you
I will hate you until the stars burn out.

>I'm sorry
No. You're not. And that's why you can never be forgiven.

>>22899478
Yeah and you don't care about the consequences to anyone else.
>>
This is definitely a troll
>>
>>22894528
I can do that too, and move one eye at a time!
>>
>>22894463
Most insecure motherfucker I have ever come across. You post this shit like every day.
>>
>>22894463
How do you smile? Having a good smile is important.
You've got good skin and good features, but not in as masculine a way as women prefer. Maybe you should try a different haircut that frames your face differently.
>>
Can someone post the audio/video link to that tinychat session where a bunch of other /soc/ialites or random people just keep yelling at Brandon for his constant whining?
I think it ended with Brandon's mom or grandma getting really upset and yelling at him for being on the computer all the time or something.
I need a good laugh
Thread replies: 171
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.