[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anime thread. Tell everyones anime story
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7
File: toonami-sayonara.jpg (19 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
toonami-sayonara.jpg
19 KB, 400x300
Anime thread.
Tell everyones anime story
>>
File: Snapchat-5016313006324756774.jpg (672 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-5016313006324756774.jpg
672 KB, 1080x1920
>>22885510
Sounded fun to me
>>
File: image.jpg (277 KB, 918x1117) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
277 KB, 918x1117
>>22885604
You are a newly appointed detective/cop that gets caught in the middle of some supernatural crisis occurring in your city. You and your team have to stop the mastermind behind all the madness. You start out naive and optimistic about the future but you become tougher and more pessimistic at the end. A little similar to Psycho Pass.
>>
>>22885809
You just started college. No major picked you decide to do general studies. You attend your first general studies class and find you are the only student. The professor begins to explain witchcraft and you realize you are the only person who can't do magic. You must use logic to fake spells
>>
>>22885809
Also I get detective a lot
>>
>>22885922
Haha I think it's because of the tie. You usually dress professionally
>>
You are a teacher for a band of misfits and orphans, kinda like wolfwood from trigun. After a few children stop showing up to class/the shelter, you take it upon yourself to locate and return these kids to safety. But little do you know that your detective work would turn up some terrifying and gruesome evidence, and point the finger at a local gang and their know history of satanic ritualistic murders.
>>
File: 2015-11-21 02.44.30.jpg (1 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-21 02.44.30.jpg
1 MB, 1080x1920
I'm a guy. Disclaiming because I can't fully appreciate a female role.

>>22885604
You're an aspiring author that finds out that whatever he writes comes to life. You find this out after a villain you wrote commits heinous acts and you don't believe what you're seeing. You write to take your mind off of it and the next day, the characters and events you wrote *happen*. You struggle with how to use this power and eventually, the villains try to find you and kill you so they won't be controlled anymore. You write up a set of heroes to defend you and that's the conflict of the series.

>>22885809
You're a veteran assassin in a 1500's esque world. You're hired by the archon of a major city to kill political enemies in covert missions. You have two partners, one of which you fall in love with. She betrays your team, frames your other partner, and kills the archon. The series is based on you trying to find her and investigating her associates and whereabouts in a deadly game of cat and mouse.
>>
File: image.jpg (643 KB, 1534x2046) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
643 KB, 1534x2046
This sounds awesome, I'll play
>>22886595
You're a full blooded demon in ancient japan. Your father was a legendary warrior and you strive to follow in his footsteps. However, despite your aptitude for violence you have lately taken an interest in humans and find yourself growing increasingly empathetic towards them. As your empathy for mankind grows stronger, your fellow demons are beginning to question your allegiance. You now find yourself at a crossroads, knowing that the path before you is one you must walk alone...
>>
>>22886687
You're a battle mage in the middle of a great war. The city state you fight for sends you out to hunt down rogue magic users. You're basically a Geralt of Rivera that hunts down fellow witchers. The series is about your quests and the people you meet along the way.
>>
>>22886595
You are the right hand man of the main antagonist (who is a demon). You agreed to serve him for the remainder of your life so he could cure your wife of a terminal illness. However, he tricked you and she died of other causes shortly after, which made you despise him. At the end you double cross the demon and wound him, while the main characters are battling. The demon kills you but you feel at peace with your wife.
>>
File: IMG_20151202_132353.jpg (2 MB, 1836x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151202_132353.jpg
2 MB, 1836x3264
Cool
>>
>>22886687
You are part of ragtag crew of space pirates on a spaceship looking for a planet that everyone claims is paradise (obviously a reference to Ellis Island and immigration). Your planet was caught in the middle of a nuclear war and you escaped the chaos with your little sister. You often butt heads with the main protagonist but you both understand each other's value. You have a short temper and you're super protective of your sister. You're also the strongest member of your crew and in charge of the weapons.
>>
>>22887858
You and your twin brother are ninjas and the last surviving members of your clan. You are incredibly skilled with hand-to-hand combat while your brother is gifted with knives and swords. You are more pessimistic than your brother and rarely show your emotions. You eventually join the protagonist's group in their pursuits for a fabled treasure. Near the end of the story your brother sacrifices himself for you, and for the first time we see you show sadness. In the epilogue, it's revealed you were able to restore your clan, and a monument was built for your brother.
>>
>>22888022
That was very well written, thank you. Do you do any writing?
>>
File: 20150609_094557(3).jpg (233 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
20150609_094557(3).jpg
233 KB, 720x1280
>>22885604
Eccentric robot scientist who fell in love with an AI he created and is lobbying for equal rights for androids

>>22885809
Slice of life / comedy / drama about your interactions with your Olympic Weightlifting teammates and progression through the sport.
Pretty much Free but about weightlifting and with less gay and more Nichibros comradery

>>22886687
The slow progression of a charismatic car salesman into a charismatic serial killer who uses their wits and social skills to outsmart the law

>>22887858
You try to get senpai to notice you by doing "cool" things like sports and liking the music he likes only to be found out that you have completely different hobbies. You then have fun trying out each other's hobbies and learning more about each other
>>
>>22888052
Thank you! No I don't do any writing. I think my kind of style is too simplistic to garner any real attention. But thank you for the compliment.
This is me by the way: >>22885809
>>
>>22888098
You're the goofy best friend and roommate to the main character in a slice-of-life anime. The main character is the singer of a band on the cusp of reaching critical success. As the show goes on, you become the band's manager and you're surprisingly good at it. You do, however, get the band into some trouble at times. By the end, the band reaches worldwide success and you become rich. In one of the very last scenes, you're seen driving that awesome sports car you always dreamed of having since the show began.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.