[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /depressed/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 7
File: webcam-toy-photo1 (1).jpg (59 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-photo1 (1).jpg
59 KB, 800x600
Who /depressed/ here?
>>
Eh. I guess I am. Usually it's for unexplainable reasons.
>>
Yep.
>>
Sup
>>
I think so, but I'd rather not diagnose myself like a redditor and seek a professional that can actually diagnose me.

Just maybe.
>>
I had a mania episode last week (Bipolar girl)
>>
>>22855986
i have depression but its been pretty subsided for the most part, expect the past couple of months. this time of year kind of sucks haha
taking meds for it atm
>>
>>22855986
wearin things on top of ur head is very thereputic science shows. try wearin ur hundies on ur head casually in a similar fashion to ur OP post to help lift u from your funk bruh
>>
>>22856044
BUMP...Undies*...newfag syndrome kickin in
>>
MD psychiatrist here - something I can do?
>>
>>22855986
I probably have been for most of my life looking back at it all. I haven't gone to a doctor in about 15 years, so who knows.
>>
Dealt with heavy bouts of depression since the age of 16. 23 now. Lost a good portion of my desire to do anything with myself honestly
>>
MD psychiatrist here - I'm not begging to help
>>
File: WIN_20151126_22_35_40_Pro.jpg (108 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20151126_22_35_40_Pro.jpg
108 KB, 1280x720
me
>>
>>22856293
Isn't there a dilemma when somebody with social phobia is stuck in the house but has to schedule an appointment and leave the house and talk to people and do a bunch of really difficult stuff to even start to treat it?
>>
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 750x1334
Me.. Havent left the house in a week and a half, 20 YO neet.

Its never going to get better
>>
I started wetting the bed, so that has been super embarrassing and fun and depressing me out.
>>
File: Picture 33.jpg (181 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Picture 33.jpg
181 KB, 1280x720
Girlfriend of 1.5 yrs, who I loved more than anything cheated on me for the last 4 months behind my back.
>>
>>22856293
What is take on TMS therapy?
>>
>>22856644
I meant what is your take on TMS therapy?
>>
>>22856351
You are twenty and a handsome chap. You have the world. Get the help that you need to overcome whatever is holding you back. I wish I was twenty and could start anew. Good luck to you.
>>
>>22856437
dude my girlfriend of almost 3 years just broke up with me cause my depression from withdrawal on antidepressants. she fucked a guy the week she broke up with me.

you lookin good doe man youll find someone new. we cant be doormats to these bitches. gotta live our life and have bitches on the side. even though we might want them as the main course, most girls want you to act like you dont need them. Modern independent dependency. they wouldve done this down the road better they do it now.
you can see the dead in my eyes. is that why were coming to /soc/? does it help?
>>
>>22856403
my sides lolol
>>
>>22856701
That sucks man. Seems like women only love you at your best. When you need them the most, when you show any weakness, they jump on someone else's dick. I know that can't be true for all girls, but I've seen it so many times and now I've lived it.

The worst part is she played it off so well. She still seemed madly in love with me, we never had big fights. To find out you never even knew a person...Turns out she's a manipulative pathological lying cunt. I thought we had such a close and honest bond.

She was my best fucking friend. The only person I've ever been my true self around...to so effortlessly betray my trust and touch another man after all we've been through together. After all we sacrificed to move across the country...

Ok, I'm done being a faggot now.
>>
>>22856309
Kind of going through this now. My psychiatrist recommended that I get outside therapy. I know I need it, but it's a lot to go through. It's pretty funny to me, though so maybe other people are the same and it's not that big of a deal
>>
>>22856403
I wet the bed three or four times this past year, it's really humiliating. On top of this it happened once when I was visiting family and another time when my boyfriend was sleeping over... but thankfully I woke up soon enough that it didn't actually get onto the bed itself, but it was still awkward making excuses to my cousin/boyfriend why I was getting dressed suddenly so early in the morning/in the middle of the night.
I still haven't seen a therapist for this shit, last one I talked to was terrible.
>>
>>22856824
dude i feel ur pain and think the same way. mine was my bff as well. It makes it harder to move on for sure but time is key. does she still wanna be with you?
>>
>>22856884
I'm not alone? I don't know, It's happened about 10 times in last 2 or so months.
>>
File: image.jpg (196 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
196 KB, 750x1334
meeee
this was when it was worst
my hair wasn't washed I forgot how many days it was since I showered and eating was out of the question. drugs help but not enough
>>
>>22856897
I honestly wish she did. I wouldn't take her back, but it hurts even worse to see that she's already moved on. She cried and started smoking cigarettes and said things like "I hate myself"..."you should kill me", but I honestly believe even that was an act. Her lies are endless. It's like I don't even know who she is anymore.
>>
MD psychiatrist Here - fact is, if you could hve figured this out by ow, you certainly would have, Athe Literature is absolutely clear: a combination of medication and talk therapy always leads to the best outcomes, A psyschiatrist assessment provides a thorough diagnosis of the problem, and suggests the best medication(s) to address the symptom(s); it addition, it identifies the psychothapeutic issues and dynamics that contribute and prolong the the negative consequences of the psychological dynamics.This of often referred as cognitive behavioural therapy. These obviously take a serious committent to change, to self - and the joy of recovery. committment
>>
File: 20151127_005718_Richtone(HDR).jpg (939 KB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20151127_005718_Richtone(HDR).jpg
939 KB, 3264x1836
Hey there everyone. I don't know about myself actually. All I ever do day to day is wake up and either go to class or work then back home to repeat all that. At work there's alot of people but I still feel alone there. I even get anxious thinking that I have to be there or in class when waking up. I don't go out much but when I do I enjoy it very much. Forgive me if I'm posting in the wrong thread I just wanted to hear and talk to other.
Pic is what I like to sleep to.
>>
>>22856952
she did this to make herself feel like a better person. doesnt make you feel like the whole relationship was a lie? have you freaked out on her? i told her our whole relationship was a lie and fuckyoubitch kinda shit. i know i shouldve acted like i don't care but my emotions are running rampant right now. the sadness has turned into anger but i have to forgive her. thats what we have to do. for ourselves. anger is like swallowing a poison and expecting the other person to die,
>>
>>22856437
>>22856824
I wondered where you disappeared off to. Wasn't expecting that to be where though. Shit sucks man, bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks. You think you get close to someone, then you find out they've been talking to someone else and wham bam, suddenly you're the bad guy for being mad they're sleeping with other dudes. Fuck em man.

>>22857011
It'd be neat if everyone had medical insurance and the drugs, assuming they even help you, didn't cost $200. When you're already stressed out, getting a bill from the doctor who's trying to help you not be stressed kind of makes the situation worse.
>>
>>22857045
I'm going through the very same emotions as you and I've said the same things to her, but I can't forgive her. I don't have it in me. I've never hated a person so much.
>>
>>22857074
let yourself mourn get the emotions out but try not to wallow(harder said than done). it will take time and a new bitch. i was thinking about giving up hope on women but we cant. persist into looking for worthwhile humanity,
>>
>>22857011
do you have skype or kik?
>>
>>22856858
they said at this one place that they only do group therapy for social anxiety/agoraphobia and I kind of scoffed because I can't even make a phone call or answer the door 99% of the time

I don't know what to do. I'm just sitting here.
>>
>>22857115
psychiatrists prescribe meds based on a checklist of symptoms. psychologists give talk therapy. fuck psychiatrists. depression meds help but are a horrible trap and they get compensated by the drug manufactures to prescribe people. Instead of suggesting less invase more permant options first. or even herbal treatments that dont have a ddependency. pharma is one of the biggest industries in america. last time i checked it was 290billion a year
>>
>>22857105
easier said than done*

d'oh
>>
Very depressed here.

To the point I made a phonecall to my local crisis care center and I'm going in the morning to see if they can set me up with someone.
>>
1. on public pool and sauna with my 11 yo brother and his friends, i was 18 so i might to be in charge of group of kids but 5 out of 7 (10-13 y.o.) was bigger than me, my brother too. one of them was bigger soft than im hard.. im 4.7 in hard and 3.2 soft
2. my GF told me. I was 17 then, she was 15, and my (other) brother was 13 and some day show his dick to her. she told me he was about 14 cm (5.5 inches) limp, and she knew that i was 12 cm hard... abuout year later I found it was actually true when I cought him jerking in bathroom. Then he was 14 years old and about 19 cm (7.5 inches) hard
3. worst day ever. I caught my gf cheating on me when we were on holidays with her family and their friends. friends had son, almost 15. I saw he was f**k!ing her, doggy, with his 20cm(8in) cock, i was 20 and my gf was 17 at the time
4. this year I was on vacation in France, once on nude beach I pick place near to 3 french milfs with their children, I heard they laughed a lot cause I was smaller then most of their sons. in fact they were really big for their age.
5. same nude beach, group of 4 young chicks near to me naked, age 17-24, they didn't know im polish too, so they were talking loudly, laughing about my dick, especially the youngest (17) and the hotest by the way.

im depressed
>>
>>22856437
U look happy ther lol was it a black guy i bet he made her scream
>>
>>22857160
This is bad advice/outlook:
When it gets bad enough, you'll do something about it. Until then, just wait.
>>
>>22856437
You're absolutely adorable, girls probably yern for you.
>>
Eeeeeeeeee i suffer from deep depression but im forcing myself out of it. Results may vary.
Life sucks anyways.
>>
>>22856308
who are u
>>
>>22856701
man if that's you you'll have no problem finding love in the future dude, you're easily an 8/10.
>>
23/F. I was diagnosed with OCD and depression at 13. 10 years later and I have bipolar disorder and a bit less severe OCD with anxiety. I've been on medication for 10 years and just recently this year found a decent medication in lamotrigen paired with trazadone and another med that doesn't work for me. I have been on every antidepressant you can name. For awhile I didn't have insurance because I'm a student and I work part-time but luckily my dad just put me on his insurance. My last therapist just up and quit his job, my therapist before that got caught diddling underage male patients. My last psych told me he wouldn't see me if I didn't stop self medicating with weed because he attributed my disorder to weed so I found another psych.
Used to self harm so I have a left arm covered in scars: I don't bother trying to talk to anyone in regards to dating because of it.
I had put on a lot of weight last year (was 180 lbs) and I lost it all this year (130 lbs) from being stressed out and I'm stressed now about maintaining that. Stretch marks everywhere because of the rapid loss.
Working every shift I can because I have to pay for school out of pocket. Barely making it.
My best friend of 18 years told me last month 'you get upset over the littlest things, maybe that's why you're so unhappy.' Deleted his number and do not intend on ever talking to him again.
No one romantically interested in me and if someone is I sabotage it immediately so I don't get hurt.
Docs say I don't metabolize my medicine correctly which could be due to the fact I abused painkillers and sleeping pills for awhile.
I really only stick with life because of my mom and getting somewhere in the field of forensics. My mom survived breast cancer and once tearfully told me 'you can't kill yourself, I need you here with me during this fight' - which made me feel guilty as fuck.
I have bad episodes of disassociation.

Tl;dr
I'm bipolar and life's bad man
>>
>>22858715
:) thanks bruh. liftin my spirits n shit. girls just arent that shallow and with my meds fucking up im pretty damn awkward and dont seem all that passionate. im the oppisite when theyre working properly
>>
Dysthymia here. Sucks ass. Completely exhausts me regulary.
>>
>>22855986

Sup dude, depressed beta fuck# 65305 reporting.
>>
>>22858929
Know most of these feels, it's hard. Felt too guilty since my family couldn't afford meds, so I just quit and try my best, but it's not all that great. Least I don't get into fights anymore
>>
Just got diagnosed with Schizophrenia lol. How's everyone doing?
>>
>>22860102
How did you manage that? p.s i do know what it is but i cant think of how you would diagnose it

Me.. just missing people.. Need someone to hug.. I got out of a relationship 3 months ago, it lasted 1&1/4 years and I think I don't miss her, but just the feeling of having someone close to you.
>>
Major Depressive Disorder + Anxiety checking in.
PTSD + Violent Crime "Survivor." Also former suicido.

Yo, weed, my friends. Weed helps... as does drinking...
A slippery slope upon which we live.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.