[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
filename related for my archive im an up and coming webcam model
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: blackwingsbrownleather.tumblr.jpg (443 KB, 1280x1707) Image search: [Google]
blackwingsbrownleather.tumblr.jpg
443 KB, 1280x1707
filename related for my archive

im an up and coming webcam model

come say hi!
>>
File: blackwingsbrownleather.tumblr..jpg (362 KB, 1280x1707) Image search: [Google]
blackwingsbrownleather.tumblr..jpg
362 KB, 1280x1707
>>
>>22840753
kik?
>>
Up and coming slut.
>>
>>22841884
You say that like it's a bad thing. If I had her ass I'd be showing it off.
>>
well, hello there
>>
Perfect example of a girl that would have been attractive, but ruined her body with trashy tattoos.
>>
Your pics (including the ones on your tumblr) look good. Like the tattoos, like the boobs and like all of the rest for that matter.
>>
>>22840753
hey sexy girl...wanne show more?
>>
>>22840753
Great pics, love the supernatural hip tat
>>
>>22840751
I am also an up and coming webcam model. I see all these donate buttons on people's tumblr, but as soon as I posted a button on mine PayPal sends me a message saying to remove it because I'm not allowed to sell nudes using paypal... I didn't even post on my tumblr asking for donations, just stuck the button and if someone wanted to donate, they could
>>
>>22843457
>paypal

Lol learn the business or dont bother. Paypal isnt viable for paywhores unless theyre extremely small time and get lucky avoiding a scammer
>>
>>22843495
So what to use? I see all the PayPal buttons everywhere..
>>
File: 1447423004793.jpg (10 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1447423004793.jpg
10 KB, 250x250
>up and coming
> webcam model
>>
>>22843518
You use amazon giftcards and other shit, dummy.

They're not paying for nude photos. They're donating to a starving artist.
>>
>>22843674
Perhaps you didn't read my bit, I wasn't selling nudes using paypal, I didn't even ask for donations, I was just putting it there for if someone wanted to donate.
I see people blatently saying they sell nudes using paypal and are able to use it
>>
>>22843711
Let's see the goods. I might throw a couple bucks down if you're my type.
>>
>>22843728
X.x
>PayPal took away my donate button
Also, I'm probably not your type, I'm trap
>>
>>22843817
>I'm trap
That's probably why they took it away.
>>
>>22843830
And this is why I left out that bit of information
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.