[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Skype with a drunk German guy! Pic related, it's a me! Skype:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: Profilbild.png (272 KB, 379x671) Image search: [Google]
Profilbild.png
272 KB, 379x671
Skype with a drunk German guy!
Pic related, it's a me!
>>
stop being such a bone head
>>
It's more like bean head, but nice try! :D
>>
Shouldnt you be out welcoming refugees right now, Hans?
>>
I am constantly.
Sitting at the broder right now, shitposting and shaking hands.
>>
>>22825514
Now that's a good kek. Good on you, Hans, Merkel would be proud.
>>
Someone should say again we Germans don't have humor.
>>
>>22825257
You look like you'd enjoy a hairy pussy
>>
Yup, I enjoy my girls as chewbacca as possible
>>
I was going to but then I read >>22826031
Also the fact that you have no idea how to reply to posts is a redflag
>>
File: 20151121_183056.jpg (1 MB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
20151121_183056.jpg
1 MB, 1944x2592
>>22826102
I am real I swear. Just stupid.
Unfortunately I am sober now but I am still up for a good talk.
>>
>>22827200
You really got the refugees welcome antifa look down
>>
>>22827200
are you really hung over?, and curious about German culture would tell me about it? :)
>>
>>22827200

You into guys by any chance? Gonna be honest, I think you're quite handsome.

Also, nice dubs.
>>
>>22827404
You should see me in my jump boots and leather vest when I'm on Anti-Nazi demos.

>>22827416
Not hung over, I slept through the worst.
Nothing much to tell. I am not a big fan of it. Imagine being a German as a very boring factory worker who is told everyday he has to work harder so he will get a better job and simultaneously getting blamed for a mistake your great grandfather did in another company.

>>22827423
Damn, didn't notice the dubs. Shame on me.
Thanks. I am kinda bi curious but it has to be with the right guy. Hard to explain.
>>
>>22827660

Nah, man. That's a pretty easy to understand explanation. Hope there are some good guys around you then.

And that's a pretty funny, and succinct, explanation of German culture, hah.
>>
back to antifa you dumb fuck. hope you die soon
>>
>>22827660
am Muslim and half arab so i feel you'er pain on the being blamed for what others did/do thing I've always wanted to visit Germany though i'd love to see the museums,art,architecture what are some of the best places that are not so popular tourist areas
>>
>>22827711
How lovely you are, thanks. I'll try my best.

>>22827724
Damn just a few days ago I realized how stupid it is to hate the Muslims for the doing of ISIS. One of the most powerful sentences since the attack in Paris I heard was "The refugees have nothing in common the atackers, they are the ones they are fleeing from". But to be honest I just noticed that I am pretty much biased myself. I met a refugee from Iraq and he only spoke arabic and didn't have a good education so the first thing I tried to find out if he is a "refugee" coming here for economical benefits. It's unbelievable hard in such a world not to be sceptic.

I think you are welcome here in Germany but as I said before. I think that the German culture is boring and you should ask someone else for those information
>>
>>22827764
>I'll try my best
you obviously either don't or are very incompetent.
>>
Yeah, I am only half German. I think I didn't inherit the efficiency thing. Sadly.
>>
>>22827801
i'm sorry honey, i didnt want to hurt your feelings or to offend you.
>>
I am bored if anyone rolls dubs I will chug all the beer I have as fast as I can and video chat with anyone who is interested.
>>
show me your schnitzel
>>
>>22829284
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9z2Esy0XYY
I freaking love when other people make fun of Germans and our accent
>>
>>22829311

I had a German friend and she had no accent at all, she sounded American when she spoke English. She was a foreign exchange student, so she wasn't raised in the USA or anything
>>
>>22829320
There was a Canadian girl who told me the same but I also met a Scottish guy who was saying I had a pretty thick accent
>>
>>22825966
You guys have a sense of humor, it's just completely unrelated to things which are funny.
>>
>>22825966
But it's true. I live in Germany, I know. Also Germans are very cold and they'll never let you in their friend bubble.
>>
>>22830864
Do you have any examples of our non-funny humor? Maybe I'm very German and I don't know.
>>22831601
I've got the same problem maybe it's just the wrong people you meet. Often I am too open for people I talk to, maybe I am just weird. I dunno.
Where are you living right now? Maybe I can convince you not every German is a cold working machine.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.