[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to make a petition to move gay and sexual stuff to a different
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: CUOQeFBVEAAdz9L.jpg (29 KB, 499x280) Image search: [Google]
CUOQeFBVEAAdz9L.jpg
29 KB, 499x280
I want to make a petition to move gay and sexual stuff to a different board like /lgbt/.

I like the idea of having a /soc/ board, but not if all there is to see is guys posting and rating their dicks.
Instead of /soc/ this board looks like nsfw lbgt.
>>
>>22822828
I'll agree there are far too many dick rating threads. So off-putting.

This is a red board though, What do you expect?
>>
File: varg aint even mad.jpg (40 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
varg aint even mad.jpg
40 KB, 500x333
Just hide the threads, whatever
I think it's kind of funny desu, you know no single girl has ever looked at one of those threads
>>
>>22822844
>This is a red board though, What do you expect?
I know, and that's odd.
/soc/ is a red board, but /lbgt/, where those thread should be, is a blue board.
>>
>>22822828
People have been saying this for years

Nothing ever comes of it. We can't even get rid of fucking surfmode with Moot gone
>>
>>22822828
its 2015 you sexist bigot
>>
>>22822856
We got wrestling off of /sp/ with nip moot, we can get dicks off of /soc/ if we try hard enough.
>>
>>22822931
best thing to happen to spee since ever.
>>
>>22822828
Who says LGBT wants to see 30 threads of ugly dicks? Just make a male exhibitionist board. They'll still come here and harass you with penises, though.
>>
>>22825408
We don't.
>>22822828
For the love of god this. I want to meet up with some people but I'm bombarded by all this attention whore shit and lewd stuff everywhere.
>>
not to mention members of LGBT are all filthy degenerates
>>
>>22825745
Have you looked at this board? Everyone here is, too.
>>
>>22825755
That's why they need to be taken to lgbt

>dick thread
>butt thread
>labia thread

this needs to stop
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.