[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have the opportunity to have sex with a milf tonight. This
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: milf.jpg (701 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
milf.jpg
701 KB, 1200x1600
I have the opportunity to have sex with a milf tonight. This is a huge fantasy of mine that I've had for years. However, I've been in a relationship with my GF for almost 4 years and I love her to death.

If I act on my fantasy, will it go away, or will it intensify?
Anyone else been in this situation where they've had an opportunity to fulfill a sexual fantasy but are in a relationship?

Pic somewhat related
>>
well, ask yourself. do you really wanna give up a good relationship for a one night stand? sure this may be your fantasy, but if you really care about this girl, i say that your fantasy should be neglected this time.
>>
>>22807808
Kill yourself.

Good luck!
>>
>>22807827
Or you could just not get caught.

Can you live with the guilt tho? Will you be able to handle knowing you are a terrible person and not deserving of your significant others love but still take it anyway?

What I think about anyway, about to get married.
Some other chick wants me to tie her up n what not, dont think I can resist.
I'll prob hate myself on the inside, but I'll get over it.
>>
>>22807847
I had a situation at college where a girl caught me in a vulnerable state and abused to try and have sex with me. I let it go on for a few minutes before getting her off of me and felt really guilty about it.
I know I had agency in the situation, but like I said I was very vulnerable at the time.

I feel like I won't feel guilty but I think that's just because I'm horny.
>>
>>22807869
dude, dont cheat on your girlfriend, man. if shes been good to you, then why bother right?
>>
>>22807885
I fapped and immediately didn't want to anymore and felt like an ass. I think that says enough. Thanks for your help /soc/.
>>
>>22807906
no problem
>>
>>22807906
You think fapping will make your desires go away? Hah you've got a lot to learn about yourself. You'll regret it whether you do it or not. The upside to doing it is that at least you'll have been able to act out and experience your fantasy. Just do it and don't get caught. The guilt will mostly go away. But the truth is, you won't be with your current girl forever anyway. Don't let this opportunity slip away.
>>
>>22807808
Throughout life the little head pushes us in directions that our intellect and values try to reject. The mlf offers an exciting but empty experience. I ruined my marriage chasing women. I didn't get caught but my. Guilt interfered w my ability to communicate and caused me to be cold and distant.
>>
>>22807808
>Marry Gf
>Knock her up
>Wait a few years until she looks like a milf
>???
>profit
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.