[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many of you femanons would actually consider this type of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4
File: Modern_Marriage.jpg (61 KB, 650x679) Image search: [Google]
Modern_Marriage.jpg
61 KB, 650x679
How many of you femanons would actually consider this type of marriage or relationship?
>>
>>22802570
As long as it takes place anonymously, without their friends/family getting to know a single shit, I think everyone, because basicly you get the best from both worlds.

You get the big dick, and you get the supportive boy.
>>
Top 3 posters are black.
I have been wanting this but my GF is too fucking stupid to get it. That's okay.
I was just going to fuck her daughters and turn her sons into sissies that would get babydaddied with more dumb white bitches. Then I'd have a legion.
>>
File: 222202.jpg (296 KB, 1280x881) Image search: [Google]
222202.jpg
296 KB, 1280x881
>>22802570
>>
>>22802589
>You get the big dick, and you get the supportive boy
You are a societal cancer. Die in a fire.
>>
>>22802570
If attractive alpha males are willing to service several women, why not?

If beta males are willing to wine and dine us without getting anything in return, why not?

You'd think in the 21st century we'd do away with archaic notions like the idea that sex comes with a relationship and that adultery is somehow wrong. You are not entitled to sex, shitlord.
>>
>>22802692
>do away with archaic notions like the idea that sex comes with a relationship
Yeah, only financial support should come with a relationship, right?
>>
such a troll thread. even knowing this i cant help but get aggitated by it. mainly because im racist.
>>
>>22802675
>>22802647
It is a shame that most boys grow up so many insecurities that they get offended so easily when topics like adultery are being discussed.
>>
>>22802740
I like monogamy. I want monogamy.
There's a big difference between an open relationship & motherfucking ADULTERY.
If you're unwilling to break the relationship for the new dick you want, and it was understood to be monogamous; and you STILL sneak off to get the dick you want in secret, you're a fucking piece of shit. Period.
Stop trying to make it ok in your head.
>>
Black niggers AND white niggers in this thread
>>
Everyone wants to dump on keks here and you know what, I'm a PROUD white kek that will no longer hide from the hate. My gf loves bbc and I love to support her craving. She's got fwbs but she also has me. Sure I'm a kek, but I'm no pushover. I got attitude. Kekitude.
>>
>>22802773
>She's got fwbs but she also has me
Sure, she needs a fucking wallet, after all.
>>
>>22802570
i don't really know why you guys are replying to these women. few women are actually like this, and you're wasting your time arguing with the whores/cu.cks in this thread that aren't worth the air they breathe to begin with
>>
>>22802692
>shitlord
You are one of those fedora tippers, aren't you?
Also sex isn't needed in a relationship, but if she needs to go to jamal for some "stress relief" don't even bother with it cause she is using you.
>>
>>22802804
>few women are actually like this
I guess their concentration must vary, because most of the women I've known, including both family & the ones I've never had nor wanted a relationship with, were absolutely like this.
>>
>>22802758
>trying to make it ok in your head

I love how you assume things. Get a load of this guy
>>
>>22802845
You took the bait, anon. You are officially a permakek now.
>>
>>22802740
this picture is true. idk why you would bother posting it itt
>>
>>22802872
>It is a shame that most boys grow up so many insecurities that they get offended so easily when topics like adultery are being discussed.

Assumptions, yes?
>>
>>22802758

>implying it was understood to be monogamous

But if it wasn't understood to be monogamous for the wife...ie...the husband understood his wife had sexual needs that only men other than him could fulfill, then you're saying it's ok?
>>
>>22802905
I've known people who've had the reverse of this; where it's ok for the husband but not the wife.
Personally, I only want monogamy.
Whatever fucking kind of relationship you both understand it to be is whatever. What it is.
But if you're in a monogamous relationship, doing a bunch of mental gymnastics does not make a betrayal of that relationship ok.
Break the shit off if the new dick is more important than the relationship to you.
>>
>>22802854
then i regret to tell you this anon but there's some women in your family that you should suffocate with a pillow. peacefully in their sleep though so you dont get caught, and if you dont get caught you're not actually a terrible person! right??
>>
>>22802970
Some doors you shouldn't open; you'll never get them shut again.
>>
Take this shit back to /r9k/ you fucking puke.
>>
My 2nd bf (now ex) is black.
>courteous
>handsome
>fit
>ok job
>small dick
>horrible with money
>mistreats his dog
>wants puppies even though he doesn't care about current dog
>his mom sends him money because he's really bad with spending

I'll never date another.
>>
>>22802781
I've never been more satisfied in a relationship.
And that's why I'll be a c u c k 4 l i f e
>>
>>22802773
I have questions.
Kik?
>>
>>22802996

SO you would date a white man and fuck a well hung black guy on the side if your white bf was ok with it?
>>
>>22803070
Nope, most blacks here cheat including my black ex
Also, blacks have the highest rate of AIDS/hiv where I live
I've concluded they are walking STDs
>>
>>22802570
This is my favorite meme 2bh fahm
>>
>>22802996
Yeah I laugh when they compare men based on race alone. I have cash, nice truck, intelligent, mature, and I have a bigger than average dick. Black guys might on average have bigger cocks but I'm eight inches and I've had exes coming back for more and crying when the relationship ends. Fuck the social labels and bullshit society tries to force feed you. Be with a guy because he's chill and has his shit together. If he lets you fuck other guys so be it. I'm having sex with a light skinned black girl, and an Asian girl right now outside of relationship labels and life is good
>>
I encouraged my wife to try it one vacation. Hooked up with this bartender. Fucked the shit out of her as I sat in a chair in our room drunk and in amazement. Now on vacations on occasion she asks if its ok for her to have fun again. If its something she likes... I find it hot to watch but then feel jealous after.
>>
>implying marriage is not fading away
>implying white guys will marry white women in the future
>>
Keks truly are the lowest form of life is this world.
>>
>>22802570
Am I the only white dude who tells women to fuck off when the try to act all progressive and dominate?
I want a submissive bitch, I am the dominate in my relationship.
If a girl tried this with me the relationship would be over, there would be no money (thanks to it all being in another account under a assumed name) there would be no child support.
The girl would be homeless and probably knocked up with some black dudes kid.
Her life would be over until the next unlucky beta fag comes into her life.

Watched this all happen to my best friend back in 2006, now almost ten years later I'm pretty much considering marriage a horrible idea.
>>
>>22802692
>If beta males are willing to wine and dine us without getting anything in return, why not?
Mostly because it's amoral. Though if those betas actually enjoy spending their money on you, who am I to judge them.
>>
>>22803882
I'm curious what you look like
>>
>>22802570

I think this may be a fantasy for many women but rarely moves from there.

I don't fantasize about being with a black guy but I do with white guys with big cocks. But I'm not into fucking someone other than the guy I'm with.
>>
>>22805411
Ever thought about getting a big dildo to play with your dude?
>>
>>22805452

Use it on him or me???

I have a fairly big one that I use when he's not available.
>>
>>22805461
For him to use on you. Idk, might be fun to role play a bit if he isn't insecure about it
>>
>>22802570
>that watch
>>
>>22802722
>>22802845
>taking the b8
>>
If you're a white man who would ever even concider dating a woman who has had sex with a black man then you are in fact, not a man at all.

Even kissing a black man leaves their value at zero, like it or not this is how non keks think and operate.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.