[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there ever an Oregon thread around?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: LC7DD.jpg (133 KB, 417x668) Image search: [Google]
LC7DD.jpg
133 KB, 417x668
Is there ever an Oregon thread around?
>>
>>22787351
WHAT UP NERD

20/M/Portland-adjacent, reporting in
>>
>>22787373
Yooo, what are you up to tonight?
>>
>>22787381
Bumming around, talking to nerds. Infected someone from the gamer thread with Genealogy of the Holy War, pretty great/10

Sitting on a half-bowl of weed for the first time in forever, not sure when I'm gonna use it. Probably gonna smoke with sis if she's around tomorrow night, failing that I dunno.
>>
>>22787388
Haha, another exciting day in the northwest I see
>>
>>22787393
Eh, more that I'm a hella shutin.

To be quite honest, I'm mostly hanging around /soc/ because I'm thirsty as fuck. Don't judge me sempai, I promise I'm not shitty to women T_T
>>
>>22787402
Ouch. That hits too deep. Are you me?
>>
>>22787416
Probably not. I've actually had a decent bit of success with gals (one 2+ year LDR, one spontaneous hookup, one ~4-month in-person relationship), they just all weren't great in the getting-laid respect and I'm still not super optimistic about finding someone chill who has any interest.

-LDR: Psycho parents = never met, gg
-Hookup: toothy blowjob, didn't finish
-in-person: she had hella anxiety and let that excuse her being violent and didn't know what she wanted. Put sex on the table from the get-go, we had maybe ninety seconds of intercourse the whole relationship.

So yeah. Prrrrrretty thirsty. Bits and pieces of "hey stable sex life with someone cool" have been dangled in front of me for ages with no payoff, das' kinda what happens.
>>
>>22787427
Nope, that still sounds kinda like me. Keep going.
>>
>>22787435
Uhh... somewhere between dad bod and strongfat (currently a bit more former, been out of the gym due to cold and injury for some time), got a hernia from a mcfucking cough recently, Fire Emblem nerd. Still you?
>>
>>22787438
Oh good. Yeah. Just an average fit here. Also not the tallest.
>>
>>22787444
Nice trips m8

The gym thing is honestly pissing me off too--I'd been kinda sedentary for months beforehand, doing well, broke 315 x 5 deadlift fairly recently, making the push to hit a 2plaet bench by New Year's, 215 and feeling really good about my body comp... it's frustrating.

[and I'm only 5'8-5'9 for what it's worth]
>>
>>22787451
Good for you. I'm sure things will work out bruh.
>>
>>22787464
Yeah, it's just a matter of being doughy and not as active for awhile; thankfully I'd only been doing the proper shit for like 4 months so it won't be too hard to build back to that level of strength.

What're you up to m8? What's your life story?
>>
>>22787472
TV right meow. Just trying to get a job and trying to get laid occasionally is my life currently. Haven't found anything interesting to be a part of.
>>
>>22787486
Yeah, I dig it. I have VERY part-time gig teaching kids to chess, and I'm looking for something additional with some actual hours.
>>
Oh hi kinda an oregon thread. M/20/Just south of portland here. I say male because body is male, but i'm slowly looking into transitioning.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.