[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
** INTERESTING SNAPCHAT STORY? POST IN THIS THREAD ** (If you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 2015-09-18-03-44-10.png (394 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
2015-09-18-03-44-10.png
394 KB, 1080x1920
** INTERESTING SNAPCHAT STORY? POST IN THIS THREAD **

(If you do not wish to post your username publicly, please contact me at @gabethetableleg or @dazudazu on Snapchat)

Hello people of /soc/.

I am looking for people for a very exciting collaboration project on Snapchat. It is an account called DazuDazu and it has been active for around 2 months. In that time, we have attracted a lot of followers and support for the idea. The idea being; the account is regulated so multiple people can post to the story and allow for one stream of varied content. We have created an image and a unique vibe; nothing like this has been done on this media platform and in this style. We have comedy, inspirational speakers, aesthetic interludes, art, music and much more creative and interesting content. We have a few regular contributors currently across 3 different countries and we are constantly searching for people all over the world. If you are in South America, Canada, Asia, Europe, Oceania, the Arctic or Antarctica (those last two are longshots) then I beg of you to post to this thread or contact me.

I am making this thread to seek out anyone who does interesting things on Snapchat. Please post your username if:

- you're confident on camera
- you like to post aesthetically pleasing and creative things
- you live in a beautiful country and you photograph and film sights and the landscape
- you work in an interesting job and you upload interesting things about it
- you have a particular talent; e.g. a musician, an artist, an actor or a comedian
- you are technologically capable and good with cameras and phones
- you wish to get exposure for a particular group or cause
- you travel: ESPECIALLY if you travel
- you have ANYTHING to offer that is worth seeing

If you relate to any of those traits, then please post your username to the thread and we will be in contact with you immediately.

This will be a beautiful thing. Help us with it.

Much love,

~Big Lynx (@gabethetableleg)
>>
Bump from Kik

And his stories aren't bad either
>>
File: O6ucL1B.jpg (72 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
O6ucL1B.jpg
72 KB, 600x800
Sounds cool
>>
File: images (3).jpg (6 KB, 182x277) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
6 KB, 182x277
interesting
>>
this shit is the cunts
>>
Bumping for interest
>>
>>22752310
>>22752311
>>22752322
>>22752325
>>22752437
>>22752441

And as some of you already know, DirtyDazu is the NSFW version.
>>
Bumping for interest
>>
A nice little Bella bump for ya
>>
>>22752295
>>22752295

Anyone fancy posting their username and getting involved? Everyone being shy?
>>
What if I like to put things in my butt, does that count? Not a grill, btw.
>>
Mattamaticss. I post mainly dumb jokes and the odd "inspirational" message
>>
Brack Friday Brunadru
>>
i'm a 25 year old m from australia. If you want someone like that,
>>
>>22757534
Elaborate. What can you do creatively or what can you show us?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.