[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT guys wearing panties Straight OP here. Ladies underwear
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (124 KB, 670x503) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124 KB, 670x503
ITT guys wearing panties

Straight OP here. Ladies underwear gets me hard and always has. Been with one girl who it's been a turn on for. But RIP to that relationship..

Girls, are you attracted to this?
Guys, why do you do this?
>>
Ffs anon. Wish I had a pair of two. Ugh.
>>
>>22729623
Not hard to acquire
>>
mainly straight end of the spectrum guy here and Ive done this to turn on girls if they seem really into it.

only reason I did it is because they asked though, and while it does make me feel pretty sometimes its not something id do to get my own rocks off
>>
>>22729615
Straight male here, but I have a thong I love wearing. Its hard to explain. I put it on and I completely forget im a guy, like not a male thought goes through my hear, and I sit there and imagine that Im a girl
Like I know that ill get hella grief for saying that, but its a great feeling. I want to have a whole range of panties to try on and wear, but I only get my panties from girls I dated, and they only wear thongs when Im with em.
>>
>>22729615
>Girls, are you attracted to this?
girl's underwear is way sexier than guy's underwear. and i love seeing their dick pop out of it.
>>
I finally found my pair, they are the best... Although I mostly wear thongs. Bi dude here.
>>
im a decently kinky straight female and i'd be extremely turned off if a dude was wearing chix underwear
idk i like manly dominant men and that's just like.. none of the above
>>
I swear... the world really needs a purge. Furries, guys wearing women panties, shemales, etc etc etc...
I try to be open and dont judge anyone, everyone gets off somehow... but... JESUS H. CHRIST.
You're not straight guys. You're little bitches, omegas. You might as well admit to yourself you're gay or have a sex change operation. Cause you're not men. You're sissies.
>>
>>22732565
>I try to be open and don't judge anyone

no you don't idiot
>>
>>22730553
he said girls, not faggots.
>>
As a female I love this. Even better if he is a bit embarrassed about wearing them.
>>
File: IMG-20151020-WA0008.jpg (96 KB, 684x1600) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20151020-WA0008.jpg
96 KB, 684x1600
Here bi guy. My gf loves my ass and doesnt say anything Bad about it.
But its a strange feeling wearing them around her.
Pic is related its me
>>
>>22733180
Gf likes me to wear panties to interviews and big meetings at work where I present because I get paranoid that people will find out- she enjoys the thought
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.