[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Last Oregon thread was kill. Let's get another one going
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
Last Oregon thread was kill.
Let's get another one going with hopefully more that >20 posts.
>>
Bumping for Portland. 30/m
>>
Any love for central orgeon? Everyone is always in the valley.
>>
>>22727383
ded
>>
20/m/gresham/gay

Come at me
>>
File: 1446395714117-2.gif (784 KB, 595x662) Image search: [Google]
1446395714117-2.gif
784 KB, 595x662
We should set some guidelines that every Oregon poster should follow. I think we can all agree that it is kind of annoying when someone just puts "541" as their location or area code. 541 takes up nearly the entire state.

We can say things that we can all understand like "Southern Oregon" or "Near/In Eugene, Portland Salem" Those are all big cities with a lot of people. It would be REALLY hard to dox you so long as you played it even slightly safe.

This way we can connect a lot quicker and easier and not have to waste time asking questions like "Which part or Oregon?" I mean, you were inevitably going to divulge that information anyways, why not just say it at the beginning?
>>
20/f
I'm moving to Portland soon and I don't know anyone in the area or on that side of the country at all. Pretty spooky. Where do the cool kids hang at?
>>
>>22728362
I guess it depends on how much money you got. All of the "hip" places tend to be downtown, by the river. But living that far down is expensive.
One thing to say is don't go East if you wanna avoid the bad neighborhoods. And stay off of Glisan if you can.
>>
>>22728362

Bars. Lots of bars. Depends on the scene you're into, but South East is the place to be, inner belmont, hawthorne, division, burnside, all have great bars, venues, and cool little hole in the wall shops. Downtown is really nothing but tourists and college kids, but it can be alright. Hitting up the pearl or a night shooting pins at ground control is alright

If you're not 21 or carrying fake Id, there's honestly not much to do, outside of shopping and food. Bars are pretty strict about ID checks, and most venues are 21+.

There's definitely a great board game/tcg/ccg community though, if you're into that kind of thing.
>>
>>22728362
>Where do the cool kids hang at?
No idea.

The lame kids hung at Powell's and the Saturday market, and all the strange and quirky shops all over downtown.

There were some pretty good record shops through.
>>
m/20/portland
I'm looking for people to hang with. Or some of those mentioned board gaming groups
>>
Yes. Oregonians are the best. Hello my people.
>>
>>22729659
Ayy boss
>>
23/f Grants Pass.
>>
>>22729819
18/M/GP

What you up to tonight?
>>
>>22730056
were you circumcised in grants pass or thereabouts by chance?
>>
>>22730064
lol. No.
>>
22/m Hillsboro
>>
Eugene here, got tomorrow off and I'm thinking about going and doing something. Any anons want to adventure?
>>
>>22728362
22, just moved from Chicago by myself. Didn't know anyone here, or anywhere remotely close. Honestly, it was spooky at first, but people here are totally chill. Finding work definitely helped. It at least nets some sort of consistent social web.
>>
20/m/portland
kik is groucho.marx
>>
20 f Roseburg
>>
19/m

Moving to Portland soon to maybe go to Portland State. What is some cool shit to do. I'm primarily moving because there is nothing to do is Ashland.
>>
Anyone near Portland interested in being part of a gangbang with a pregnant 20 year old ?

[email protected]
>>
>>22734093
>define near Portland

Also, I'll film it for beer and weed and an orgasam.
>>
what up salem
>>
>>22729819
21/m Medford, ever come here?
>>
>>22730101
are you white and also uncut?
>>
>>22735819
White and cut.
>>
22/m/Corvallis

>pie
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.