[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I model material ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: FB_IMG_1444477168484.jpg (39 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1444477168484.jpg
39 KB, 720x540
Am I model material ?
>>
>>22616571
10/10 would slice up and build model
>>
Submit to an agency. You get hits, maybe. You get signed...yea id say someone thinks you are
>>
Elliott Rodgers ugly cousin.
>>
good cheekbones, but very very shit jawline. kek/10 and manlet too probably.
>>
Does anyone know the preferred height/weight for female models. I'm curious
>>
height? body?
>>
File: image.jpg (337 KB, 1936x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
337 KB, 1936x1936
>>22616571
Height and body
>>
>>22617167
6+ for females. Very hard to find work anywhere else if you're under that.

Very thin and waif-like accentuates the silhouette of clothing so designers don't want normal-sized people because the clothing won't appear as impressive as it would with a tall, thin woman.

Shortest RUNWAY models are in the 5'6" range. An average-faced girl who is 6 feet tall & 110lbs will be taken over a gorgeous girl who is 5'5" and 90lbs. Insta models are anothing thing, as with actresses and catalogue models. My best advice for you is to get down to a very low weight and stop into a modeling agency in your area. If you are worth anything they will direct you from there.

I used to do last-minute casting calls and was hired to basically stand around at events to look pretty. Be warned, it's dangerous and cancerous because you will NEVER be good enough and people can be cruel. Everyday you are expected to mantain a standard and the second you don't things come down on you hard.

You will not find friendship or belonging because people like us will never stop seeking perfection and will eat eachother up in the process.

Anyway, lifestyle is fun for awhile. You get cool perksand meet interesting people. Give it a try
>>
>>22617434
Well I'm 5'8 115. Do I have a chance?
>>
>>22617634
I can't tell you anything for sure. Submit pics to a modeling agency or find a casting in your area. You will make nothing at first. Also be careful for scams. It's all about building a portfolio for yourself and networking. Where are you located? Might be able to help you find someone who is legitimate and trustworthy.
>>
>>22617659
Indiana
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2448x3264
Am I model material?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.