[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ain't got shit to do in the summer. >considering
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
>ain't got shit to do in the summer.
>considering a online course do occupy time
anyone got any experience with those?
>>
Online courses are AIDS.
>>
>>8205979
how so? do u disregard the possibility of learning something useful from an online course?
>>
>>8205975
>signed up for robotics
>forgot about it
>signed up for theoretical xenobiology
>forgot about it
Just don't forget, anon. Good luck.
>>
>>8205975
Finished Cybrary course last month. Can't complain.
>>
>>8205983

For me I like being able to interface with my classmates and the instructor. I can't stand online courses because there's not face-to-face human interaction. I like interacting with people and studying with classmates.
>>
>>8205985

>xenobiology

So would the aliens from Alien have balls or not
>>
>>8205990
That's a big step for an autist, well done, anon.
>>
>>8205991
Are they sexually dimorphic?
>>
>>8205994

I'm good at socially disguising myself as a normie.
>>
>>8205996
Nice.
>>
>>8205995
>Are they sexually dimorphic?
They do have a queen.
Are you even trying????
>>
>>8205979
/thread
>>
>>8205990

>I like interacting with people and studying with classmates.

Eww.
>>
I would recommend the intro physics course via the MIT website. There isn't a schedule but all the lecture videos and materials are there for you to work on at your own pace.
>>
pick up a logic book anon or read some comfy philosophy
>>
Try finding an online linear algebra course. I know what you might be asking, "is it worth it?" In my opinion, linear algebra is one of the most useful mathematics you could know if you're interested in a lot of chemistry and/or physics.
>>
>>8205975
You can take free non-credit online classes on coursera.org

I did their engineering statics course. It was only 5 weeks so it covered only half the material. Weekly multiple choice quizzes. Not very difficult material. Something to do.
>>
>>8206178
>at your own pace
>in other words, watch a lecture then never go back to it

That's the problem with MIT's stuff is there's no schedule.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.