[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
14 days till exam 30 pages have to be 100% present It takes 5min
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1.jpg (30 KB, 425x295) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
30 KB, 425x295
14 days till exam
30 pages have to be 100% present
It takes 5min to learn the content of one page

How many hours do you need per day?
time_needed=time_learn*pages/days
time_needed=5min*30/14=11min

But you forget that stuff exponentially!
>pic related

If you would assume the repetitions were at
10min,1hour,1day,3days,7days

How would my formula than look? At day -14 you learn 2 pages and than 10min later again those same pages.
At day -13 you learn 2 new pages, repeat them and the 2 pages from the day before -14

I don't really know how to calculate that.
Can someone please help me? I want to have a plot everyday which calculates the time i would need to spend each day if I would start learnjng for the exams right now.

That way I would see the amount I have to learn increase rapidly when the exams approach and hopefully pick the right time to start
>>
>>8205255
Bump for potential
>>
File: 1.jpg (50 KB, 416x472) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
50 KB, 416x472
Hey mathfags you are needed here
>>
Anki?
>>
>>8205444
This.

Just make a deck out of all the info you need to memorise. But cramming cards kills the entire purpose of what anki is supposed to do.
>>
>>8205447

Can i tell anki to calculate how many hours per day I have to spend?

Because I am using anki and would not have known that
>>
>>8205255
you know what I do wiith these kinds of exams?

I grind that shit the evening before, refresh it before the exam and ace the exam next day and then laugh at all the people who went to the lectures and wasted dozens of hours on something that took me maybe 4 hours total effort
>>
>>8205567
But then you won't remember anything in the long run, will you?
>>
>>8205592
I remember the important stuff that I care about

but I am in EE so the only courses where I actually have to learn something by heart are non-scientific extra courses such as philosophy, leadership, patent and copyright law, cognitive science and such. I would rather waste my time shitposting on 4chan than actually putting in effort in those free creds like the average idiot student
>>
>>8205597
how's EE for a job?
>>
>>8205482
>Can i tell anki to calculate how many hours per day I have to spend?
wew lad
14 days time is enough for the SRS meme to work, just cram with custom study in the 2 - 3 last days
>>
Guuyys
>>
>>8205255
Wew. This is the type of shit people come up with when they take adderal way before your exam. Just shut the hell up and study through everything, then review what you've forgotten. It's not that hard.
>>
>14 days till exam
Props for not starting the day before.
>>
>>8207249

I don't study in the us
I actually study for a degree were it is not possible to start the day before

Or are you in high school?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.