[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible for a hollow sphere to have equal centrifugal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1467584948926.jpg (305 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1467584948926.jpg
305 KB, 1024x768
Is it possible for a hollow sphere to have equal centrifugal force at each point on the interior?
>>
>>8203392

If the hamilton limit is drawn from daric vectors with open sets, then providing the inverse tensor is negatively charged, the centrifugal force will be equal at each elemental point as governed by their computational relations.
>>
>>8203392
No
>>
>>8203392
yes, if it is not rotating
>>
>>8203414
That was the most intelligent answer I've ever seen
>>
Can a sphere rotate along multiple axii simultaneously?
>>
>>8203421

Simultaneous axial rotation is theoretically possible if the axes in question are governed by Lorentz-invariant partial differential equations and commutation relationship and carry charges equivalent to the summation of Operator-valued fields on R4 acting on an abstract Hilbert space.

Of course, the nature of the Hilbert space will ultimately affect the tenacity of the loop vector pertinent to the rotation curve.
>>
File: 445543.jpg (29 KB, 350x301) Image search: [Google]
445543.jpg
29 KB, 350x301
>>8203404
>>8203434
>>
>>8203414
damn. good

I was going to say well how many planes is this shit rotating in. some 9 odd dimensions could suffice.
>>
File: IMG_20160708_032807.jpg (44 KB, 480x340) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160708_032807.jpg
44 KB, 480x340
>>8203392
How the fuck a hypothetical sphere do rotate in every direction?
Pd: i didn't finish highschool.
>>
>>8204226
lol if we are free to manipulate the number of dimensions, why not just use 2?
>>
Can someone in an intuitive way explain centrifugal and centripetal force to me, and why people say it doesn't exist?
>>
>>8204279
Centrifugal force exists and is a thing. If someone disagrees, put them in a centrifuge and turn it up until they become a thin paste. This is sometimes called an imaginary force because it isn't a force at all, but an effect felt by being in a noninertial (accelerating) frame of reference. The word imaginary is unfortunate because you aren't imagining it. Here's how to think about it:

Put a ball on a string and along it around. As you watch it spinning, think of the forces. Really there is only one force on the ball, the tension, and it points inward. This force is equal to the mass of the ball times the centripetal acceleration by Newton's second law. In other words:

ma=-T.

This means that the centripetal acceleration is always pointing inward.

Now you are the ball. In the ball's frame, you are not moving. You're standing still and the world is spinning around you. If you are still, your acceleration is 0. You feel the tension and you feel this imaginary force so:

0=Fc-T

This means that Fc=-ma so the centrifugal force is really just you interpreting your net acceleration as a force. The same thing happens for the Coriolis force and the formulas for these can be derived in general with knowledge of basic vector operations. Note that we are in a noninertial reference frame and these noninertial forces exist on Earth. For most situations we can ignore them since the Earth's angular speed is pretty small.
>>
>>8204279
>and why people say it doesn't exist?

What would that mean? The force exists, there just isn't anything special about it, as all it does is rotate the velocity to the inward pointing side at a constant rate.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.