[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are the prime numbers and pi related? What is the trigonometry
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: NumberedEquation7.gif (2 KB, 195x44) Image search: [Google]
NumberedEquation7.gif
2 KB, 195x44
Why are the prime numbers and pi related?
What is the trigonometry behind such relations? If not trigonometry, then what specifically?
Pictured is just one of the relations.
>>
Because life is a circle, man
>>
>>8203359
Because they're a tool of the patriarchy and a product of millennia of misogyny and rape culture.

It's all connected.
>>
Because they're a big guy for you.
>>
https://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=(2*arcsin+1)%5E2+taylor+series
>>
>>8203373
Truly the worst sort of shitpost.
>>
>>8203377
4u
>>
>>8203359
Why not just look up a prove of that identity?
>>
>>8203377
Fourier U
>>
>>8203359
>Why are the prime numbers and pi related?
You literally cannot spell 'PrIme' without 'PI' you fucktard. God, the intellectual standard of this board has really gone downhill.
>>
>>8203359
Believe it or not, pi is the 3rd smallest prime number larger than 7. I don't have the rigorous proof on me right now, but this newfound fact will surely revolutionize the field.
>>
File: Retail-Berry.jpg (231 KB, 511x488) Image search: [Google]
Retail-Berry.jpg
231 KB, 511x488
Prime numbers, natural numbers, combinatorics, bernoulli numbers, exponential function, circle, pi
>>
Does a connection like this related to the Riemann Zeta?
>>
People took years to study and show this, and you're just gonna ask in a board full of niggers and weeb the question.
>>
>>8203359
Number theory and geometry are tightly linked in many different ways. Start studying.
>>
>>8203359
check out a proof of the basel problem, which asserts that zeta(2)=6/pi^2.
the product expansion of zeta(2) is virtually the same as the pic in the op.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basel_problem
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Riemann_zeta_function#Euler_product_formula
>>
>>8205007
LMAO
>>
>>8203359
Under the Ramanujan topology, the set of prime numbers is equivalent to a circle.
>>
>>8205043
As google actually gives results for "Ramanujan topology" but no definition, can you define it?
>>
I have no answer for you OP, but when did /sci/ get this bad? This board is worse than /b/
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.