[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you go from this...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: homid.jpg (277 KB, 1076x588) Image search: [Google]
homid.jpg
277 KB, 1076x588
How do you go from this...
>>
File: robotcow.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
robotcow.webm
2 MB, 640x360
to this?
>>
>>8175077

>originally we were all niggers meme

Yeah no, take your pseudo science somewhere else please.
>>
>>8175083

those are not even homo sapiens you retard
>>
>>8175077
>>8175078
Creativity, the will to innovate, motivation, hard work and luck.
>>
When, long ago, the gods created Earth
In Jove's fair image Man was shaped at birth.
The beasts for lesser parts were next designed;
Yet were they too remote from humankind.
To fill the gap, and join the rest to Man,
Th'Olympian host conceiv'd a clever plan.
A beast they wrought, in semi-human figure,
Filled it with vice, and called the thing a Nigger.

-H.P. Lovecraft
>>
>>8175078

Reminds me of the processing scene in Under the Skin.
>>
>>8175083
please be bait
>>
>>8175078
by doing this

[math] \space [/math] ▲
▲ ▲
>>
>>8175154

▲ ▲

:^)
>>
>>8175160
qt
>>
rofl newfags cant triforce :D
>>
>>8175077

Human's naturally like to make things better. combine this with millions of years and you get a bunch of hyper chimps who can game the system like nobody's business.
>>
>>8175078
Gross but also good. Meat processing is an extremely shitty dangerous job.
>>
>>8175236
What do you think about growing meat in vats? I'm curious because I avoid meat for non-ethical reasons, fat & tendons gross me the fuck out to the point of gagging, but I loved muh chicken and beef when it was so processed that it might as well have been vat-grown.
>>
>>8175251
Again, gross but good. It would allow billions of people to enjoy cheap meat without having to bulldoze rainforests for grazing and kill millions of animals.
>>
>>8175077
Curiosity and motivation, without these two traits we would still be savages in the european forest.
>>
>>8175077
We'll be saying a big hello to all intelligent lifeforms everywhere and to everyone else out there, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.