[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Euphoric sneezing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 6exLv7q.jpg (839 KB, 2488x1658) Image search: [Google]
6exLv7q.jpg
839 KB, 2488x1658
What kind of bodily reaction makes sneezing feel so strongly euphoric? Is it strictly a local reaction in the nasal area or does it also involve the release of certain neurotransmitters in the brain?
To me sneezing is so rewarding that I often manually induce it by stimulating the nostrils with a piece of toilet paper with the corner rolled up into a thin spike. What makes it so rewarding that I would want to continue sneezing repeatedly as long as I can?
Also, does it provide health benefits to sneeze manually every day? It releases tons of snot so this can be only positive, right?
>>
Please answer.
>>
Surely this has been studied extensively?
>>
Tension/ release. It fulfills an urge. Holding your piss all day and taking a massive piss doesn't feel good, it feels good relative to the intense urge of having to piss.
>>
File: LrpEfkq.webm (154 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
LrpEfkq.webm
154 KB, 400x400
>>8174628
it's pretty much what edging is to masturbation isn't it? I think the more accurate one's bodily sensations compare to one's expectations of said sensations the more your euphoria increases.

Strictly scientifically speaking ofc.

I would really be interested in some real science on this topic aswell.
>>
Are there similarities in the mechanisms of sneezing and having an orgasm? I'd describe that short period before the actual sneeze as an orgasmic feeling in the nasal area.
Could the contractions and biochemistry behind sneezing and orgasms be surprisingly similar?
>>
because while sneezing you are enlightened by your intelligence
>>
Is the exact mechanisn unknown, then?
>>
>>8173869
i do the exact same thing
>>
>>8173869
Jesus fuck, the follk here are hilarious...

LMAO
>>
>>8176046
How do you mean?
>>
>>8173869
It may have something to do with your brain smacking off the back of your skull every time you sneeze, causing a momentary lack of consciousness. Every sneeze lowers your IQ half a point anon, and that's never coming back.
>>
>>8178077
I'm prettyy sure my IQ is negative at this point if this is true.
>>
Top tier discussion.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.