[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best vaccine program
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Universal-Flu-Vaccine1.jpg (19 KB, 460x287) Image search: [Google]
Universal-Flu-Vaccine1.jpg
19 KB, 460x287
Who's vaccine program has helped the most citizens.
>>
>>8173715

Polio.

Nearly erradicated until the vaccine scare in Nigeria.
>>
>>8173757
Pakistan is a bitch about it too.
>>
>>8173715
The one that triggered millions of kids to develop something known as autism.
>>
>>8173811

I know, right?

It spread from Nigeria eastwards throughout Muslim states, finally reaching Pakistan.

They are convinced the vaccine is some form of covert sterilisation program organised by the West.
>>
>>8173815

If this is a joke, then well done.

If it isn't, go fuck yourself with a rake until your asshole is bloodier than a botched coathanger abortion, you absolute wank puffin.
>>
>>8173715
whose*
>>
File: polio-map_1988-2014_616x312px.jpg (60 KB, 616x312) Image search: [Google]
polio-map_1988-2014_616x312px.jpg
60 KB, 616x312
>>8173823
>Muslim states
It's not about Islam or religion (Indonesia, Middle East, North Africa are fine) but very primitive and anti-american populations.
Source of the pic : https://www.cdc.gov/polio/progress/
>>
>>8173824
Keep telling yourself that.
MRP was never intended to be used universally.
Now go and choke yourself to death.
>>
>>8173828

I said Muslim states, because that's exactly how it spread.

Imams in Nigeria accused western pharmaceutical multinationals of being involved in a western plot to sterilise Muslims.

This fear spread Eastward through to Sudan, then up to Afghanistan and finally Pakistan.

The reason it spread is because it was initiated by Imams.

It has nothing to do with Islam, it just happened to spread through those channels.

The war on terror provided adequate anti-western sentiment throughout the region, which when combined with a widespread lack of education resulted in wild rumours and an antivax scare.
>>
>>8173835
>This fear spread Eastward through to Sudan, then up to Afghanistan and finally Pakistan.
It missed a whole fucking continent on the way, did it use tunnels or something ? :^)
>>
>>8173832

Just look at the fucking data, anon.

That's all you have to do.

That's how science works.

Just look at the systematic reviews and meta-analyses.

Just do that.

If you're worried about bias, go straight to the Cochrane reviews.

Cochrane are basically the enemy of big pharma, as they are dedicated to transparency.

Just look at the fucking data.
>>
>>8173839

What the fuck are you talking about?

Information doesn't fucking pass through borders with a passport you mong.

That's just how the scare spread.
>>
>>8173839

It hit Nigeria, Cameroon, Equatorial Guinea, Sudan, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan and then Pakistan.

I only pointed out Nigeria and Sudan, as those countries were hit worse.

Sudan is host to a lot of anti-western sentiment, due to all the bombings and collateral damage that never happened.

Like the paracetamol factory and the hospitals that were hit in airstrikes that never took place.

You get the picture.
>>
>>8173858
You forgot India but the point is right.
Pakistan scare also comes from the inside, with rumors that the vaccine causes sexual impotence.
>>
>>8173865

I also forgot Ethiopia, but I was cherry picking Muslim states.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.