[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this what women in STEM are like? https://www.youtube.co
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 2016-06-26_015406.png (937 KB, 1142x611) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-26_015406.png
937 KB, 1142x611
Is this what women in STEM are like?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgL3962XyTY
>>
What?
>>
>>8163955
Just wondering if the average female mathematician really is like this.
>>
>>8163953
No, that is one woman in stem though. Get a couple of hundred thousands more and then their combined personality traits will be what 'women in stem are like'.

That said, I do not understand how she defined her goal as being a mathematician.

Like, I'm a reserved and chill dude. I do not even know of the existence of any of these types of game shows but she's watched whole seasons of it. How do people like that end up wanting to be mathematicians?

She is literally a basic bitch. Why is she not in american idol or some shit with her dream of being a popstart or an artist or some other stupid bullshit?

I really don't get it. And there some girls like that in my program. There's this girl who sings at a choir and is relatively outgoing and yet here she is in mathematics. What makes her personality make sense is that she wants to be a math teacher, which is a pretty basic career, and not a mathematician.

But not the bitch on the video. I wonder if by mathematician she means full professor paper writing theorem prover mathematician or some shitty 9 to 5 statistician counts as a mathematician for her too.
>>
>89

wew
>>
>working to be a mathematician
I don't think she's started yet. And I don't think she'll get very far.
>>
>89

I'm out
>>
Eh, my first impression of her is terrible and she sounds really annoying, but it could also be something with stagefright or the also very annoying host.

Most of the girls in math, I know are actually mostly chill, just like the guys. But then ofc there are a few girls that are a little bitchy, because they think studying math makes them special somehow, but then again so do many guys.

Whatever dude, people are just people and some people have really annoying personalities regardless of what they aspire to be.
>>
>>8163953
brain cells have been lost
>>
In all fairness, the only acceptable answer to "whats x times x" when you tell someone you study math is "go fuck yourself"
>>
>>8163953
>89
L M A O
M
A
O
>>
File: zxcvfdfdddasd.png (157 KB, 424x318) Image search: [Google]
zxcvfdfdddasd.png
157 KB, 424x318
>>8163953
>9x9=89
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.