[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there a benefit of consuming cannabis and his derivatives?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
Are there a benefit of consuming cannabis and his derivatives? Like oils and stuff
>>
>>8160403
1. You get stoned.
2. If you get stoned enough you'll become stupid enough to believe that cannabis cures all diseases.
>>
>>8160405
Dont forget:

3. You get stoned.
>>
It is better than anything else you would take to to salve a hangover.
>>
You get high.
>>
>>8160443
Pure IV China white.
>>
File: 1401456482892.jpg (142 KB, 640x612) Image search: [Google]
1401456482892.jpg
142 KB, 640x612
>>8160403
Yes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DttdDOqQMuY
>>
short time memory is very bad while stoned

the long time effects might be that you overhear something you've been told or you said something you forgot. Everyone has this moments but imho it happens far more often and intense when on weed.
I can literally forget what someone said to me a second after.
>>
Yeah it feels pretty cool.
>>
>>8160403
meditation can give you the same feeling, but it is harder to achieve
but just like in Star Wars, the dark side (weed) is easier and faster
the light side (training your mind) will give you longer benefits

who do you think is more happy
1. a monk/religious person who is one with the present and in control of his body
2. a stoner watching family guy?
>>
>>8160536
>A deluded man on a fool's errand
>A man truly in the moment

The choice is clear.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.