[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I recently watched the homonculus video. Can I get proof or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (86 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
86 KB, 1280x720
So I recently watched the homonculus video. Can I get proof or a discussion to work this theory out? Obviously humans and chickens don't have the same amount of chromosomes but neither do tigers and lions
>>
>>8152725
>>8152725
at least post the fucking link to the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YmLWnQGZhQ
>>
>>8152725
This was not science.
This was sin.
>>
>>8152725
It's fake you fucking idiot.
>>
>>8152725
I wish /x/ would take a few rudimentary science classes before coming to /sci/ regurgitating "scientific opinions" they have no idea about, and even worse, actually supporting these views while they don't understand them themselves.
>>
It's absolutely true, I grew one personally. I use it to empty my piss bottles and other menial tasks I can't be bothered with.
>>
>>8152725
"As I viewed the creature in the glass jar I began to ponder it's existance, black as a couldren, shrivelled, writhing, infected with death at its door before life could take hold. The little one in the glass. Born of that which was not meant to be. I had played God, my morbid curiousity turning morous and my gut turning to jelleton. I had pretended to stand in his place and like a Hermes or a Lucifer, my pride had blinded me to the true light. There was no safety net, there was no caressing hand, narry even a devil to see to my suffering. Only the cold and empty black stood with me now and my mind how it wished to carress the divide so that I might see an array of hope or light. But now. Now I was at the forefront and it...it was my creation. And I it's god. And lo. It spat. Spat not at God. But at something far worse and more foresaken. Homonculus. That was its name. Soulless and writhing. The little one inside the jar."

-Aapoн Moлoх
>>
>>8152725
Oh god damnit I thought we'd gotten over this shit.

Haven't enough people debunked this yet?
Literally high school biology.
>>
>>8152725
>Still shilling his youtube channel

When will you give up?
>>
>>8152725
>>>/x/
Fuckwit.
>>
>>8152753
man, that would be amazing
why can't you legally order a third-word midgets do clean your shit?
>>
>>8153685
Ever hear of mexican or philippino maids?
>>
>>8152725
>but neither do tigers and lions
Both have 38 you fucking retard.
>>
>>8152725
it's fake

sage and reported
>>
Report this faggot for promoting his own channel
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.