[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dark energy is around 70% of the Universe's mass. Gravity,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
Dark energy is around 70% of the Universe's mass.
Gravity, on the otherhand, is a force, that makes space pull stuff inside itself (not suck it in).
If gravity was endless, then it would be infinity, and nobody likes infinity. So..
Dark gravity.
>>
>>8152523
Not 70% of the Universe's mass.
>>
Melanin is a pigment, that your skin produces. It comes in many colours, which are produced by getting energy from sunlight like plants get energy from sunlight by using chlorophyl.
I would call a melanin person a good person.
>>
File: 1464467768875.jpg (71 KB, 225x220) Image search: [Google]
1464467768875.jpg
71 KB, 225x220
>>8152523
I'm also an idiot that believes gravity is a force.

>why don't these faggots perform pseudo-riemannian geometry
>>
>>8152538
>it comes in many colours
You've got more shit running out of your mouth that the entire sewage system of Paris.
>>
>>8153690

I do have.. I'm just saying that dark energy could be deduced (easily) from gravity's inability to comprehend infinity.

Melanin thing was for mental issues (that we all have! :) )
>>
>>8152523
What the fuck are you on about?
>>
>>8152523
>Dark energy is around 70% of the Universe's mass.

>energy

>mass

lol

>gravity

>force

lol
>>
>>8153707

It seems important..

>>8153717

So, what kind of wording would You use?
I can't use temperature, I can't use abstract concepts like time in that sentence. Those are the only words to represent what I mean, and you don't have to be picky about it. I understand that mass and energy come from infinity (you didn't deduce it?), but I just can't use any other words, and I'm sorry, if I made my sentences incoherent.
>>
Funniest thing ever. When calculating pi, and if it is irrational, then we can also deduce that ( ) would happen permanently

So we can deduce pi ( ) Universe

It seems important.. Thanks for noticing, anon! :)
>>
Human eyes translate things based off of our liking of this place. Our brain gives us the full picture of our surroundings by senses like seeing (eyes were deduced by our brain's ability to use mirrors in order to "see" the world). We like randomness for a reason. Randomness is sexy, and it is the opposite of certainty. When our brains focus on some point, then it deduces the things to look at based off of our reaction times, our liking of randomness and our liking of certainty. Brains can't do it any other way.

http://yvonne.pro/en/yways - I made the website a little bit better also! :)
>>
>>8153737
Because no science schizo fag is complete without his own website.

Fuck off
>>
>>8153738

I thought the world is made the way it is in order to help people.. Thanks for your output, though, my brain needed those inputs.

Oh well, I'll just stop, then. Just, wanted to help.. :(
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.