[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you revise all math quickly? Khan has a million videos
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 2016-06-11-112321_618x609_scrot.png (545 KB, 618x609) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-11-112321_618x609_scrot.png
545 KB, 618x609
How do you revise all math quickly?

Khan has a million videos and even played at 2x speed, it still takes weeks of continual effort.

What other resources do people use? Something that covers everything up to calculus/linear algebra/probability
>>
khan academy is the golden standard, bro.

PatrickJMT is another option but he is 100x more unorganized than Khan and his videos are oftentimes just as long or longer.

Don't get fuckarounditis looking for an alternative to Khan Academy, I did that a few years ago. Just sit down and start working with 2x speed on.
>>
What the fuck even is Khan Academy?
>>
>>8150152
Lurk more so thou shalt know the truth and the light of our Lord who art in Heaven, the Wilderbeast, guide thyself to salvation.
>>
wikipedia
>>
>>8150152
>How do you revise all math quickly
Even you can absorb the pure information faster, you will still need time to understand it.
>>
>>8150152
The obvious answer are the core textbooks
>>
>>8150152

Try reading a fucking book, mkay?
>>
>>8150215
>books
>2016
>>
Ahah it takes time, effort and patience. Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>8150152
8th year math - linjear algebra, took me 8 months to learn im 22. Deal with it, if you want to score A:s atleast
>>
>>8150381
>implying everyone is as stupid as you are
>>
>>8150384
Im being a realist, and yes that is how long it takes if you have not read and used math for 7 years
>>
>>8150387
>an adult needing a whole academic year to learn high school math
you're just special :)
>>
>>8150415
>ad hominum
>smiley
I will fall for bait this time
5 hours per week during sunday to be exact since normal people over 18 works fulltime
>>
>>8150420
>assumes OP can only afford 5 hours a week because that's was his schedule
>assumes OP is as slow as he is
>assumes OP has no maths background
>then he's the one offended when called out
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.