[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the purpose of hatred? All I do all day is stalk my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: images (1).jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
7 KB, 225x225
What is the purpose of hatred?

All I do all day is stalk my enemies learning everything about them and dream about violence.

Why do live in hatred?

Can hatred be changed?
>>
>>8149469
Yeah you could kill them
>>
>>8149471

voting for this

OP break the high score
>>
Hatred is just the inverse of love.

Humans have an innate need to feel the love of others, and you probably feel this need more strongly than most. However, in reality, you feel almost no love on a daily basis, not really as anyone's fault just as a consequence of the nature of our industrial capitalist society. Your attempts to gain the love of others through spreading your own love haven't been successful, and as a result you are frustrated and angry, and feel as though you have been wronged. So, lacking any outlet for the love that you feel that will produce satisfactory results, you instead channel your emotion negatively, into hatred, directed at those you feel are responsible for your unloved state.

If you wish to change this, you must first learn to let go. Let go of the past, let go of the wrongs people have done to you, let go of the attachments and material desires you are holding on to. Once you let go of these things, your hatred will melt away as you see that it is ultimately misdirected and baseless, and that no one is truly responsible for your place in the world but yourself. Then, you will be free to love, and when you love, unconditionally, without the expectation that it will be returned, you will find that it returns to you tenfold.

Of course this is all completely unscientific. But you started being completely unscientific when you started whining about 'hatred' as though it is some empirically verifiable thing and not simply neurons firing improperly in your brain as a result of understimulation.
>>
>>8149487
I love you
>>
>>8149469
You probably hate yourself and should meditate for 10 hours a day
>>
>>8149469
Hatred is just anger that hasn't been expressed and was allowed to fester. Anger is a mechanism compelling "fight" like fear is mechanism the compels "flight". You need to either let go of your hatred by making peace with the source or express it with violence, which is at least frowned upon in most societies. Bottling up hatred is a very good way to become a toxic, resentful man.
>>
>>8149487
Did...
Did you just...
Did you just say OP is a faggot in a a really long educated way?

>TOPPEST OF KEKS
>>
Yes, here's a Gatha.

"Let the Buddha breathe.
Let the Buddha walk.
I don't have to breathe
I don't have to walk."
>>
>>8149469
>assuming hatred has a "purpose"
fgt pls
>>
>>8149469
How many threads a day do we have asking about evolutionary purpose? Do any of you fuckers have more than an elementary parroted understanding of what evolution actually is?

Why did we evolve to ask fucking brainless questions about evolution rooted in a complete misunderstanding of what it even is?
>>
>>8149686

>assuming your post has a purpose

die
>>
>>8149715
Evolution is mergence. The merging of extrinsic elements into the inner 'self.' (A more literal, scientific explanation: The egg receives information from the sperm, the information is integrated into the egg, and it replicates into the being of now. The fetus' condition is dependent upon what the mother puts into the body, the extrinsic elements which're put into body determines, partially, the state of the fetus thereafter. It's evolution depends on what's given to it by 'the outside.')

If you want to stop being angry, quit feeding yourself with what it is that makes 'you,' or the neurons that comprise what 'you' think you are, ugh, such a...ugh, 'angry?

Anger only develops as a condition. Fill the evolution of your'self' with things which don't create anger.

The digestive system is also responsible for many of the endorphins which're then given to the mind. Perhaps diet, might make you happier. Greens're quite hearty, added to water, the endorphins shall be abundant.

Fasting also creates BDNF, which is one of the body's natural 'anti-depressants' though's also the primary chemical responsible for neurogenesis. Eat once a day, and the levels rise immensely, as well as one's levels of HGH, which gives one a youthful demeanor as well as a youthful look. Human Growth Hormone also gives natural, greater energy preventing the fatigue which normally accompanies old age.

Although it'd add to stress, due to being unfed, during the first stages, or before one becomes accustomed to it!

Those are some things which might help, OP.
>>
>>8149469
It's a fear response, a self defence mechanism used either consciously or subconsciously to try to avoid taking on the qualities of the hated.
>>
Emotion is the punctuation of importance.
Hatred means one has identified someone or something is a problem and that problem hasn't been recitifed.
Therefore hatred is a way of keeping it in mind, keeping an eye on it, and remembering it as having a negative impact, with the possibility of it being related to similar negative concepts in the present or future.
Hatred is completely natural.
It's only bad, biologically speaking, if the organism with the hated causes harm to itself or it's environment [including other organisms] because that then interfere with the organism's survival programming.
>>
>>8149471
if you kill your enemies, they win
>>
>>8150585
They literally lose, forever
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.