[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily Reminder
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: height.png (89 KB, 799x577) Image search: [Google]
height.png
89 KB, 799x577
Entire food supply is chemical, Bathing water is chemical, Drinking water and beer is chemical, SodaPop is chemical

Cancer rate is 100%
Mental illness rate is 50% (50% dont admit it, alleged 20%)
Rape rate is 50-100% (50%+ dont admit it, alleged 25%)

Vaccines are little ufos!
vaxx rate vs graph abortion, stillborn, premature, deformity, autism, retard. is there a link?
>a quick google says yes there is

also the mercury was known toxic since 500 B.C. [dartmouth.edu]
>autism increased 1100%, abortion increased 400% around 1980
>graph mental illness rates shot up 400% around 1980
>graph testicular cancer, breast cancer, rape rate, jail rate, did they all shoot up about 400% around 1980 with the vaxx rate?

Vaccines are little ufos, could they cause devolution? there was a sharp climb in abortion miscarriage and retarded/deformed babies after 1980, 1980 was when they 12x'd the vaccination rate.
>I have like 10 graphs so far in the /x/ thread
>My theory is germs are cryptids (deer, pests, worms, etc) and virii (some!) are ufos who spread galaxy cell to galaxy cell)

Pic is avg height american male by year, what could cause a sharp decline in the avg height, and marriage rates, .and a sharp increase in testicular cancer, breast cancer, retards, deformaties, miscarriage, abortion, rape, jail, and mental illness? (Correllation in the x thread)

Graphs & Discussion about this: >>/x/17811959
>>
>>8144607

hmm trying working link
>>/x/thread/17811959
>>
File: helix.jpg (709 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
helix.jpg
709 KB, 2048x1536
pic related

[spoiler]MUTAGENS[/spoiler]

i dont the the other boards would get this topic though
>>
tfw 175 in netherlands

no
no i
no i did not
no i did not ask
no i did not ask for this

delet dread
>>
>>8144607
>Graphs & Discussion about this: >>/x/17811959
>>>/x/
>>
>>8144607
>Schizophrenia Speaks
>>
>>8144607
Lrn2chemical fgt pls
>>
>>8144629
I'm 175 too.

Was diagnosed with HGH deficiency but my dad said daily injections or whatever is too much of a bother so he stopped. (he's 6'6)
When my mother divorced him I started getting shots but by that time it was already a bit too late.
>>
>>8145753
Would it be possible to use hormones to trigger your body back into puberty growth mode?
>>
>>8145909
Your bones grow, once you used up all the cartilage you can no longer gain height even with a full dose of hormones.
You can still grow organs and induce some others effects of puberty?
>>
File: USDA_Food_Pyramid.gif (67 KB, 730x569) Image search: [Google]
USDA_Food_Pyramid.gif
67 KB, 730x569
The amount of sugar, corn syrup, hydrogenated oils, and carbs in the US diet
>>
>>8144611
>>>/x/17811959
>>
>>8145931
How can you add sugars in fucking bananas, apples, grapes, or any other fruits?
How can you add fat to vegetables ?
>>
>>8145940
wut
>>
File: 1431508287296.png (283 KB, 546x432) Image search: [Google]
1431508287296.png
283 KB, 546x432
Me mum is a modern hippie, into brain training and organic food.
We often talk about how impressive it is that we have almost destroyed the environment in just 100 years and all the illnesses we bring on ourselves because of chemistry and easily distributed technology.

Nature wins in the end.
>>
>>8144607
>1975

> when the us started letting in tons of people from countries with shorter populations

> implying that vaccines cause the average height to fall and not bring in short Asians and mexicans
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.