[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I was watching anime and they used the word transvection,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: transvection.jpg (151 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
transvection.jpg
151 KB, 640x480
So I was watching anime and they used the word transvection, so I looked it up on wikipedia to find out what it is and this article does not help at all, it's like reading French to me. Can someone explain transvection in layman's terms?
>>
>super hearing
I'm guessing they're talking about supernatural bullshit.
> Transvection, in the paranormal context, is the rising of a human body into the air by mystical means.
>>
misspelling of "transfection" which is where you inject (or otherwise transport) DNA or RNA into a cell.
>>
>>8141890
in French, transvaser means changing the container of something.
Like taking water from a bottle and pouring it into another.
>>
>>8141937
>he expects 4chan to have good taste in anime

topkek. I gave up already. Some weeks ago I went to /a/ to make a thread and on the front page I saw 'Asterisk wars best girl thread' and immediately closed it.

/a/ is now reddit-tier when it comes to general anime taste. I think it is safe to assume that everyone on 4chan is simply bad at watching anime.

Except for me.
>>
>>8141937
>it doesn't cater specifically to my tastes so it's shit

What a typical attitude.
>>
>curious what anime
>reverse image search
>no matching images found
>what does google think it is?
>"anime"
THANKS OBAMA
>>
>>8141951
/a/ has always had shit taste in anime.
>>
>>8142738
I just had a thought. When Trump is president, will we be able to blame him for our troubles?
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 654x722) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 654x722
>>8143816
no
>>
File: 1465915282672.jpg (753 KB, 850x1188) Image search: [Google]
1465915282672.jpg
753 KB, 850x1188
>>8142749
Trump will make anime real though.
>>
You have 2 copies of each chromosome. Chromosomes physically pair up in the cell with the other copy. Sometimes, alleles will interact with the corresponding allele on the paired chromosome. There are a whole bunch of mechanisms by which this interaction can occur. Transvection is the name for such an interaction.
>>
>>8141890
>So I was watching anime...
Stopped reading right there.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.