[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what is that one trick that will make me work really hard?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: QYPlmPQ.png (20 KB, 638x547) Image search: [Google]
QYPlmPQ.png
20 KB, 638x547
So what is that one trick that will make me work really hard? I'm not asking how to increase my IQ or become superman, I just want to be self motivated rather than needing to be assigned work
>>
Put a poster of a bitch with a nice butt infront of your wall. everytime you look at it, imagine getting money and fucking that ass.

works for me
>>
>>8140050
you can't.
you just don't belong in this society. I don't either.

Either that or you don't care enough about what you do, and that's not what you really wanted to do in the first place.
>>
>>8140050
>I just want to be self motivated rather than needing to be assigned work

Just major in something you are passionate about and can see yourself doing and enjoying at the professional level.

If you can't do this then there is no trick. You will just need to force yourself and you will absolutely hate it and probably consider suicide.
>>
File: 36269.jpg (83 KB, 500x696) Image search: [Google]
36269.jpg
83 KB, 500x696
>>8140053
>a bitch with a nice butt
>>
>>8140058
Thats not what I meant and you know it >:O
>>
>>8140055

I've finished a degree I really hated and now have tonnes of free time
>>
>>8140050
When you stop being a faggot.

Or when you learn life is short and for every minute you waste time, you're becoming a person who wasted their life.
>>
>>8140064
>now have tonnes of free time

Then go get a job or start a business.

Get fucking busy.
>>
>>8140065
>being a slave is not wasting your time
rofl
>>
>>8140078
? what?
>>
You have to ask yourself "how badly do i want it?"
If the reply is "not very much at all," like i expect, why are you even doing that to yourself?
>>
>>8140065
This is tough. Your life is not only short, its meaningless to YOU eventually. We are just meat vehicles for an ego. If there is a soul giving us consciousness, then even if you are reincarnated or made to live everlasting, YOU wont be doing so. You will just be experiencing an alternate consciousness.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.