[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Physics tutoring
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: physics tutor.jpg (248 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
physics tutor.jpg
248 KB, 1200x1200
What do people usually do with tutors?

There is a tutor in my area I would like to hire (mostly because of how hot he is), but I don't know how these things work. Does he provide questions or something?
>>
Please don't waste his time.
>>
File: 2f8.png (456 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
2f8.png
456 KB, 625x626
>>
just go on a date with him then
>>
You will not learn anything and won't be able to date him. It's a waste of time. Either hire him purely for the study, and abandon all emotions and hopes for a life with him, or try to date him. Don't do both.
>>
>>8136881
Tutors usually don't go through any sort of effort. You need to come to them with explicit questions on concepts you're struggling with or you will waste your time and money.

There is zero chance of him asking you out while he's your tutor.

If you want to hang around hot guys there are easier ways you can do it for free.
>>
They know nothing, take your money and you got aids.
>>
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 445x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 445x600
Never, ever date a Tudor.

Pic related.
>>
>>8136870
How about you stop being a turbo faggot?
>>
>>8136870
homo pls go
>>
If he's a student then he's probably just doing it for easy money and will expect you to tell him what you need to learn and he'll help from there.

Source: I did tutoring for easy money
>>
The best way is to bring assignments or study guides to your tutor. A good tutor will sit with you and try to explain the concepts to you, and what your job is is to talk through your work so the tutor can comment on when you have something wrong and provide a gentle nudge in the right direction. A good tutor won't give you answers but will help you to figure out things for yourself.

He has a cute smile, OP.
>>
>>8137350
>>8137376
> not enjoying the superior sex
>>>/r/eddit
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.