[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would drowning while passed out be like?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: yhryrtu56uy6u.jpg (131 KB, 1280x877) Image search: [Google]
yhryrtu56uy6u.jpg
131 KB, 1280x877
What would drowning while passed out be like?
>>
probably would stay unconscious, in 10 minutes of no oxygen, brain starts to get damaged, 30 minutes and you're probably 99.999999999999999999999% brain dead and 99% of your bodily functions have stopped minus heart beat and brain to try and ensure your brain gets as much oxygen left that remains in your blood
>>
>>8126789
Dying in your sleep
>>
Sometimes when I get sleep apnea, I dream that my mouth and nose are full of human shit and no matter how much I spit out, there's always more.
>>
>>8130065
Sometimes I sleep face down on the pillow and get myself wrapped in my blanket uncomfortable and I dream that I am drowning but I can't move my arms or legs to swim out.
>>
>>8130112
I did that once and dreamed I was on the surface of the moon without a suit.

I don't know why people think dying in your sleep is desirable. It's literally the worst thing you can imagine.
>>
>>8130065
>>8130112
OP here.

Sometimes I dream my mouth is stuffed so full of BBC and my nostrils are full of cum that I can't breathe.
>>
>>8130118
We know OP, we know.
>>
>>8130115
Dreaming of suffocating is pretty bad, but it doesn't come close to the worst dream I had. Come to think of it, I had a lot of weird dreams back in the day, like really next level gore stuff.

However thankfully I am much better mentally now, thank G-d for the plasticity of the brain.
>>
>>8130130
The scariest dream I ever had was one where I went to NYC and these guys invited me to this club. They took me up to this VIP second floor of it that turned out to be a rape club and I just stood there and didn't so anything, so one of them charged at me to rape me and I ran out with him chasing me naked through the streets of New York in the rain until I lost him and made it to a phone booth.

I've also had nightmares where people break into my house and I get into a gunfight with them, I always win but it's scary af.
>>
>>8130136
I dreamed of cannibalism (worst think is that I was doing it), really gory stuff, killing people, then those same people getting up like zombies that I had to kill again, but I'm weak, so I struggle, etc etc.

Shit was so weird, in the dream I think nothing to it, but it bugged me when I woke up.
>>
>>8130136
I had a recurring nightmare for two years that picked up every night where it left off the night before. This coincided with a long rash of sleep paralysis episodes. Shit drove me for-real crazy for a time.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.