[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there an upper limit to human intelligence?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
Is there an upper limit to human intelligence?
>>
>>8126506
of course, anyone who says otherwise is retarded
>>
>>8126506
the amount of entropy that can be stored in a black hole the size of your head
>>
>>8126516
If we're able to store information dense enough to be comparable with a black hole, we're certainly able to replace our squishy bodies with purely mechanical ones and expand the brain to cover a larger part of our bodies, or we can just get bigger bodies with bigger heads.
>>
>>8126506
What exactly do you mean with human intelligence?

The human brain in it's current form, without implants and such? In what units would you measure intelligence?
>>
>>8126506
You cannot score more than 100% on an IQ test.
>>
>>8128474
>Not giving 110% of your best.
>>
>>8126516
>AMOUNT OF ENTROPY
>>
>>8128474
> there are people on this board that believe this
funny
>>
>>8126506
I think so.
>>
By definition its limit is the brute numbers of persons
>>
>>8128474

yes

yes you can

if you find several valid solutions to the questions or if you answer before the question is asked
>>
yep. its me

ama
>>
>>8126506
Unrelatee but still:

What is the mortality of the human brain. Is it bound to your "bioclock"?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.