[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much pee should the average man pee out on an average day
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1464975933359.jpg (20 KB, 586x663) Image search: [Google]
1464975933359.jpg
20 KB, 586x663
How much pee should the average man pee out on an average day ( drinking 2 litres of liquid, not sweating or making too much effort)? If you pee more than 1.5 l, does it mean you're drinking too much water?
>>
Drinking a lot of water isn't harmful unless you drink like 5 liters in one go.
>>
just drink when you're thirsty.
Have a bottle at your disposal at all times.

I remember when I was younger, I didn't have water next to me so most of the time I would just wait it out when I felt a little thirsty.

Now I have water next to me at all times and I surprised myself at how much I was drinking.

You can't pee "too much" (unless you have diabetes lol), on the contrary, you get rid of the ammonia and other undesirable stuff.
You can't drink too much if you don't force yourself and don't drink 2L in one sitting (water intoxication that decreases the concentration of sodium in your blood, potentially putting you in a coma)
>>
>>8121363
>>8121367
The thing is I don't want to go the bathroom unless necessary, so I want drink as little as possible. I measured my pee output recently, and sometimes I was peeing 900ml in one sitting, so it got me thinking, am I drinking more than I need? If my body doesn't retain it, it must mean I don't need it.
>>
>>8121377
JUST FUCKING DRINK WHEN YOU'RE THIRSTY GODDAMIT.

enjoy your fucking kidney stones.
>>
>>8121377
>>8121382
and cut on diuretics (coffee, tea, energy drinks, soda, etc)
>>
>>8121377
>I measured my pee output recently
So that's what you call pissing in jugs now
>>
>>8121390
But I love them.
>>
>>8121401
remember kids: the only difference between fucking around and science is you taking notes about it.

>>8121402
then keep peeing.
>>
inb4 piss bottles. oh wait..
>>
>>8121363
don't you lose some minerals and other water soluble shit from the inefficiency of the kidneys
>>
>>8121444
that's why we eat food from time to time
>>
>>8121382
>enjoy your fucking kidney stones.

That's what I'm asking asshat. What's the minimal safe quantity to drink, so as to not have health problems. I don't trust my feels and instincts. If I did drink only when thirsty, I would die in a week.
>>
>>8121401
You know what the problem is, I don't have and indoor bathroom. I live in one of the worst places in the world, so needing to use the bathroom too often, especially at night is an awful bother.
>>
>>8121453
I already gave you advice, take it or leave it. Enjoy your kidney stones. I hear passing one is more painful than childbirth kek
>>
>>8121453
Stones have almost nothing to do with drinking too much water. Kidney's rarely became more active than 1/3 of their whole capacity.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.