[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Scientific Consensus
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: The Game.png (532 KB, 662x960) Image search: [Google]
The Game.png
532 KB, 662x960
Hey /sci/ was wondering if there is anything that science knows absolutely everything about. Apparently other then the climate there is nothing else.

I seek enlightenment on how such a thing can be.
>>
>>8118163
"science" is a method. And it's epistemologically unsound to claim to know anything, but /sci/ kiddos don't really know anything other than the most basic forms of empiricism (religion for the new age)
>>
>>8118169
>And it's epistemologically unsound to claim to know anything, but /sci/ kiddos don't really know anything other than the most basic forms of empiricism (religion for the new age)

Don't be so verbose. Others have phrased it far more succinctly and eloquently before:

>you can't know nuffin'
>>
>>8118169
>but /sci/ kiddos
and philosotards don't really know anything other than "you can't know nuffin'." Institutionalized ignorance for the new age.
>>
>>8118163
>the game

Holy shit did you just post a picture from the time of the Greeks?

Fuck is that old.
>>
>tfw this board is just summer kiddos whining about death and regressive retarded doomcucks and people who literally think relativity, time dilation, and string theory belong on /x/
Great
>>
>>8118177
>Institutionalized ignorance for the new age
how so?
>>
File: 1267668008834.jpg (45 KB, 509x398) Image search: [Google]
1267668008834.jpg
45 KB, 509x398
>>8118178
>Fuck is that old.

no you are
>>
>>8118744
>monkey poster
>>
>>8118163
No one should ever listen to the scientific consensus. Those people are usually bought out with money.
>>
>>8118931
Yawn. The worlds flat too?
>>
>>8118988
check'd
and plain anon
>>
>>8118178
the game was a better meme than 95% of the crap you see today. Now get off my lawn!

also: I lost.
>>
>>8118169
This
>>
>>8118163
lost
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.