[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Say you have 4 advanced math courses to study for. Is it more
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1464253286613.gif (493 KB, 306x550) Image search: [Google]
1464253286613.gif
493 KB, 306x550
Say you have 4 advanced math courses to study for. Is it more efficient to study one course each day or study all 4 for 2 hours a day?
>>
Depends. If you're really flowing well and learning quickly while doing one course, you should carry on with that until you get stuck. Then, when you get stuck, think about it for a small time and if you still don't get it, make a note of your thoughts and change course. Continue in the same loop.
>>
Reminder: /sci/ is for discussing topics pertaining to science and mathematics, not for helping you with your homework or helping you figure out your career path.

If you want advice regarding college/university or your career path, go to /adv/ - Advice.

Also, take your pedophile cartoons back to >>>/a/.
>>
>>8115837
thanks lad
>>
>>8115820
For memory retention you should lay out a schedule and study each of them bit by bit everyday.
>>
>>8116050
This. Work a bit on each, every day. Make a schedule so you'll stay disciplined and not get sidetracked. A bit hard though with four advanced math classes all at one. Are you sadistic OP or what?
>>
>>8115820
"advanced"
undergrads I tell ya
>>>/adv/
>>
>>8115837
Remainder: Announcing sage is against the rules.
>>
>>8118454
>advanced
these are master courses but sure there are more advance stuff
>>
>>8118469
That's my username.
>>
>>8116185
>spot brainlet
During my undergrad, I took graduate number theory, graduate number systems, graduate abstract algebra and graduate numerical analysis and 2 more CS courses all in one semester.
Did this for three semesters in a row before graduating.
>>
>>8115837
>browse 4chan
>doesn't know yotsuba
wew lad. you a newfag?
>>
>>8115837
This is great advice, let liberal arts majors answer STEM advice questions. If OP wanted to do that he could ask student from his school in gender studies for advice.
>>
>>8118469
I've never understood that rule
>>
>>8119380
sage isn't a downvote.
It's used so that you can post (with stuff like unrelated content) without bumping.

But people use it to say "I don't like thing"
>>
>>8119384
Oh that makes sense. I don't get why it can't have both purposes. People should be encouraged to sage off topic threads when replying, no?
>>
>>8119388
Because posting just to say "I don't like your thread, sage" is absolutely useless.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.