[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this a wart or a blister? If it is a wart, will miconazole
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (884 KB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
884 KB, 2592x1936
Is this a wart or a blister? If it is a wart, will miconazole nitrate be effective?
>>
too late hypochondriac, left hand is doomed
>>
>>8111880
Oh diddly darn dude.
>>
Definitely a herpes blister.
>>
>>8111888
I may be an idiot by asking for 4chan for help, but i'm not stupid.
>>
You have bedbugs.
>>
>>8111893
if i had bedbugs, wouldn't i have more bites?
>>
>>8111894
theyre sharing the same bite wound, making you think that theres only one.
>>
>>8111898
I'm smarter than that. Bedbugs don't work that way.
>>
>>8111890
Oh, are you one of those ill informed people who thinks you can only get herpes on your mouth and junk?

Go on. Look it up.
>>
>>8111907
No types of herpes affect the palm. The closest type only occurs on either the toes and fingernails. Many more symptoms come with it such as fever. I've experienced none.
>>
>>8111872
I have the same type of bump in the same exact spot on my right hand. I've had it for as long as I can remember and have never known what it is
>>
Who the fuck cares.
Be a man about, rip it open with a safety pin, douse it with hydrogen peroxide, and bandage it up.
If anyone asks, you just ripped some flesh and it's no biggy.
Then put on a burlap sack, and grab people by the collars of their shirts and scream:
"NO I'M NOT A FUCKING FUCK BOY IM A BIG POTATO BOY NOW HOW DO YOU LIKE MY POTATO SACK SUIT VERY FITTING ISNT IT ISNT IT ISNIT IT!"
>>
>>8112497
I have it too, but on my left hand.
I bet you're a right handed person, if it's on your right.
I'll bet OP is a lefty, b/c it's on his left hand.

It's a wart, and it was contracted by contact w/ a door handle when there was a cut/break in the skin. (The end of the handle - not doorknob - contacts that position of the palm.)

I know someone who always used to open the lab door w/her elbow while carrying buckets of dry ice back to the lab - she got a huge wart on her elbow.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.