[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When I was younger, I got IQ tested several times and at age
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: hardest.png (197 KB, 630x568) Image search: [Google]
hardest.png
197 KB, 630x568
When I was younger, I got IQ tested several times and at age 14 I had an IQ of 168.
By age 15 I was an undergrad, and by age 18 I started an engineering graduate school.
I see all these people spending a lot of time working to barely pass classes. What do they do on their free time though? Do you know any people like this?

Everyday I just wake up, decide if I go to class. If I do and when I'm done, I just go rest, cook me some nice meals and play video games until I have to go to bed. Rinse and repeat.
However I have recently not been first in one of my courses.
Am I lazier than what is acceptable? Should I be worried?

I fear that being smart has made me lazy and that I can't get out of this state of decay.

pic unrelated
>>
File: image.jpg (138 KB, 1600x869) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138 KB, 1600x869
>special snowflake
>>
>>8111570
How many friends do you have OP
>>
>>8111570
>Smarter than average
>Not using that to start making money by opening a small business or getting a comfy part time job while attending uni.

I think that you are not as smart as you thought you were.

Entering university N years earlier simply advances your life by N years. Even if you had been a normal kid you would have still studied engineering in undergrad and gradschool, simply 3 years later.

Doing something actually notable and that holds weight like simply growing inside a company and building a strong resume, to something amazing like that 15 year old kid who made a new way to predict cancer is what actually advances you in life a fuckton.

If all you did was start university N years earlier but did nothing notable with your supposed intelligence then you are nothing and you did nothing.
>>
File: fs.png (269 KB, 950x578) Image search: [Google]
fs.png
269 KB, 950x578
>>8111585
I had like 10 good friends, now I have like 3 but we don't hang out much, I hate being outside because I shit a lot and get bloated really fast.
>>
>>8111599
ok but am I lazy then
>>
File: cvgnce.png (79 KB, 772x664) Image search: [Google]
cvgnce.png
79 KB, 772x664
>>
hey guys im SMART but lazy xddddDDDXXDF
>>
>>8111570
on ya OP
>>
>>8111614
is thermo as hard as it's made out to be
>>
ive got 140 iq op but i am feynman tier so the only thing im good at is physics, so my 140 punches above its weight where it counts..
i did nothing at princeton but play n64 smash bros and halo, and i graduated in 4 yrs along side the library whores..
what college u go to op?
>>
>>8111630
That's finite elements
>>
>>8111653
y-yeah duh i knew that
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.