[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /Sci/ I have a simple challenge for you. If I have a 10ml
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1462946360379.jpg (55 KB, 427x500) Image search: [Google]
1462946360379.jpg
55 KB, 427x500
Hello /Sci/ I have a simple challenge for you.
If I have a 10ml vial and 2.5 mg of a substance with a molar mass of 209.29 how much water must I add into the vial to fill the vial to 10ml, no more no less.
Let's see if any of you actually paid attention in your Chem classes.
>>
The answer is your question is fucking stupid.

t. Chemist
>>
Seeing as you didn't answer it and just bashed the question than it's more than likely you can't solve the solution
>>
bout free fiddy moles in a hole
>>
>>8106419
No, your question is dumb and missing key information.
>>
>>8106454
Such as?
>>
>>8106395
You'll need about 10 mL water. It'll be within the margin of error (± 0.5 mL).
>>
>>8106459
>You'll need about 10 mL water. It'll be within the margin of error (± 0.5 mL).
Good :) Glad to see you got it
>>
>>8106457
Density.
>>
>>8106457
If you want to be super analytical chem, density, solvation data, and if it's a solid or liquid sample. If you're a synthesist like me 10mL and I'll eyeball the grad cylinder very quickly because it won't matter. Either way it's just a stupid gotcha question.
>>
>>8106395
It doesn't matter if you phase your homework like a puzzle, OP, we still aren't doing it.

in the time it took you to post this thread, wait for a reply, and try to verify it's truth, you could have mastered the concept yourself.
>>
This is relly dangerus and do NOT! do this
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.