[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What should i practice when i'm going to studies r1 and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: working-memory.jpg (266 KB, 1000x994) Image search: [Google]
working-memory.jpg
266 KB, 1000x994
What should i practice when i'm going to studies r1 and r2 math next semester? I'm already bad at math but i really want to do my best and succeed somehow, but it have been years since i was on the school bench and i was barely even passing back then, but i also didn't care at all.

Please help me anons.
>>
>>8105933
>r1 and r2 math
Are you Norwegian?
>>
>>8105977
Yes i am. Isn't r1 and r2 something done by americans too?
>>
>>8105977
>>8106011
It's what you have to pass before you start with calculus.
>>
Another Norwegian here
Chill, r1 and r2 are ez. If you fall behind in class, ahead in the book and do tons of problems
>>
>>8106012
I literally don't believe that, all the time US education is as fucked as it is.
>>
>>8105933
Hei, jeg er også norsk.

You should check out Khanacademy.
They have exercises and "games" that help you learn, and also gives you feedback on what you need to work on more.

I also need to work with R1 next semester, and I've not been good at math ever in my life. Mostly for lack of focus and persistance with homework, so I suppose I can "work it out" if I really get a routine going.

I'd advise you to work a set amount of time per day, so you get into the habit of working with the subject. If you don't, your good intentions will boil away as dew for the sun once the semester starts. Skill is work, work is habit, habit is time.
>>
>>8106049
Thank you.
I'm just like you it seems.

I have checked khan academy but i'm not really sure on what to work on. Should i start from the start, focus on pre r1 stuff or go right on R1 right now.
>>
>>8106068
I started with babby's first maths. Not because I'm a literal baby, but so I can say I did it all from the bottom.

It's useful so you get a hang of how the tasks look and work, and it's proven that if you master simple tasks, you feel more confident about more difficult stuff.

Besides, if you start from the bottom, you're sure there's no big gaps in your knowledge. You won't sit at algebra and find out you have no idea how fractions and absolute values work.
>>
>>8105933
Can I ask, are you gonna study nautics?
>>
>>8106084
Late answer but i'm doing a 1 year studie that prepares you for the first year as a computer engineer.
>>
>>8106125
>late answer
>30 minutes

no worries, this is a pretty slow board. Best of luck to you. Share tips and tricks if you find any.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.