[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/lit/ here. Just finished Moby Dick and I want to learn to learn
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: spermwhale.jpg (134 KB, 495x325) Image search: [Google]
spermwhale.jpg
134 KB, 495x325
/lit/ here. Just finished Moby Dick and I want to learn to learn everything about whales. Does anyone know a good a good book to start with?
>>
>>8096294
Moby Dick is a good start.
>>
>>8096295
>just finished moby dick. Pretty sure almost all of the cetology in the book was outdated anyways.
>>
>>8096301
>what the fuck is irony and why cant i get laid
>>
>>8096303
Fuck you buddy. I get laid all the time. Not like you're virgin ass.
>>
>>8096314
>I get laid all the time.
>In a way that is not the same as your virgin ass.
>I take it in the butt.
>All the time.
>>
>>8096294
A blue whale's penis can grow up to 15 feet (4.6 m)!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_whale_penis
>>
>>8096314
go easy on that anime pillow
>>
>>8096318
OP here. I find this very interesting. :^O

Do tell more, pics if possible.
>>
>>8096322
you sick son of a bitch
>>
>>8096326
Hey man I just really really like whales. Dont judge me.
>>
>>8096330
you are a sick freak whos fucked in the head. you need to be sterilized
>>
Why would someone pretend to be the OP in a thread asking to learn more about whales..?
>>
Op is way too far in the bestiality hole.
>>
>>8096318
Things I don't expect to have wiki pages...
>>
>>8096294
https://www.goodreads.com/shelf/show/feminist-theory

did you see what I did there?
>>
>>8096294
What was your favorite chapter?
I liked the fish chowder.
>>
>>8097930
Best chapter was the negro atheist chef being forced to preach Christianity to the sharks eating the whale on the side of the boat. I couldn't stop laughing.

Worst part was probably the three straight chapters on the inaccuracies of depictions of whales in history and paintings.
>>
>>8097918

if you have to partially point a mediocre joke out it is pretty safe to assume that you are retarded.
>>
>>8098795
if you have to autistically opine about a metajoke that is clearly on some level ironic it is pretty safe to assume you belong on reddit
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.