[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the best hangover cure?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: image_3466.jpg (128 KB, 660x442) Image search: [Google]
image_3466.jpg
128 KB, 660x442
https://youtu.be/eU1qsikrBOk
>>
>>8096011
the best hangover cure is not to drink
the second best cure is to drink as much water as you drink

if you think it's lame to drink water in between drinks, you're too immature to drink responsibly.
>>
Drinking water is for sukers lol
>>
>>8096015
>responsible drug use meme
>>
>>8096041
I don't drink, I'm just being courteous.
>>
>>8096011
no, clearly this is:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45FmgGXZvZ0
>>
The first one is better :)
>>
>>8096015
>the second best cure is to drink as much water as you drink
What does that even mean?
12 oz of water for every 12oz of beer?
1 oz of water for every 1 oz of vodka?

More importantly, why does OP's video keep calling an ice cream bar a "lollipop"?
>>
>>8096278
one glass of water for one glass of alcohol. There's a reason why beer isn't served in shots and tequila isn't served in pints
>>
Unrelated question for the americans here. If you all drink bud light how do you even get drunk, let alone hung over? Are you drinking them in the hundreds?
>>
Why not just not drink too much?
It's funny how in society gorging on food until you're 300 lbs is frowned upon yet gorging on alcohol until you're a mess is "cool"
>>
>>8096331
>People only drink alcohol to be cool
Are you in kindergarten?
>>
>>8096345
>See 4chan thread about guy asking if he should drink to fit in at university
>Everyone shouts yes
I am convinced that a lot of people only really drink just to fit in.
>>
>>8096305
4.2% at 12oz = .504oz of alcohol

40% at 1.5oz = .6oz

Each beer is almost the same as a shot. Rednecks are famous drinking a six pack by themselves each night and shit.
>>
>>8096406
Drinking is a good way to get to know new people since it increases confidence and I think the average 4chan aspie could use some extra confidence. Nobody thinks "wow that guy is drinking so excessively he's passing out, gosh I guess he's cool" in fact people over the age of 14 tend to look down on people like that.
You sound like someone who has never attended a party or any social gathering in his life and is just making assumptions because you hate people who have friends.
And just FYI you can attend a party and simply say you don't drink. Plenty of alcoholics and fitness nuts do it all the time
>>
>>8096413
But a six pack in one night isn't very much. How do you get famous for that?
>>
> 1g NAC and 100mg emoxypine an hour before drinking
> Match every 2nd drink with a glass of water
> ZMA, Taurine, B Complex and melatonin before bed

NAC raises glutathione, which will help your body get rid of the acetaldehyde which is the main factor in alcohols toxic effects
Emoxypine increases general oxygenation and counteracts many of the negative effects of alcohol, helps with oxygen to brain in cases of respiratory depression during sleep
Hydration is obvious
ZMA, Taurine, Melatonin to help counteract the shitty effect alcohol has on sleep quality. B Complex since alcohol depletes them
>>
>>8096413
Last Saturday I drank 8 beers that are 5.6% and 0.5 liters while playing battlefield by myself. Your rednecks are pussies
>>
Personally I drink to get fucked up. Simple!
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.