[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the more advanced version of khan academy? lt has
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Khan_Academy.jpg (11 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Khan_Academy.jpg
11 KB, 500x281
What's the more advanced version of khan academy? lt has helped me since high school, but now that l am at my 2nd year in physics it has kind of 'obsolete' for me
>>
>it has kind of
it has kind become of***
>>
>>8085937
it has kind of become******* sorry for my bad englando
>>
How about you ask your professors to not be so shit?
>>
>>8085934
There's no such thing. There's applications which are intended to train people whom like to apply for university education. But these applications don't really follow the idealogy of khan academy. The learning curve is same as with studying from a book. Basically these softwares just generate equations which you must solve - that's all they do.

Not to mention that they usually cost a lot of money.

Lets just say that if you cannot get into the act of actually studying, then maybe you're in the wrong field.
>>
>>8085971
most of my teachers just display recicled pdfs on a monitor and basically read them for us

as for studying for myself.. l don't know why but it's kind of hard for me to understand math proofs and physics concepts just by reading. l very much prefer someone to explain them talking and on a board, so you can see all the steps he/she does
>>
>>8085979
Shitty professors are shitty.
>>
>>8085979
I empathize with you, my math professors are really good but my science professors are shit.
>>
This board is pretty shit haha. So many pretentious fuck heads.
>>
>>8085979
do it allot, you'll get used to it
>>
>>8085934
stackoverflow and textbooks
>>
>>8085993
insert le integration meme
>>
Brilliant.org.

For example, it covers organic chemistry, regression analysis, cryptography, magnetic fields, propositional logic, graph theory, numerical methods for differential equations, quadratic Diophantine equations, abstract algebra, etc.

Right now I'm going over the Banach Tarski paradox under the topology section.
>>
>>8085934
>obsolete past high school
>needs to read books

OP is fucked.
>>
>>8085993
This is a legit question, brainlet.
>>
>>8085934
>expecting to meme your way to a PhD

Books, OP, learn to read them.
>>
>>8086227
added to my bookmark, thanks
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.