[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help 3rd worlder
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: no happyness here.jpg (630 KB, 1593x1080) Image search: [Google]
no happyness here.jpg
630 KB, 1593x1080
Hi, any 1st world anon studiying or working in uni here?
I need to get a paper and can't access because of no money ;_;

I already tried sci hub but didn't work.

Would any of you help me with this?
>>
>>8084063
Also link:
http://www.astm.org/DIGITAL_LIBRARY/JOURNALS/TESTEVAL/PAGES/JTE101517.htm
>>
File: 49.jpg (10 KB, 288x306) Image search: [Google]
49.jpg
10 KB, 288x306
>>8084063
Hahahaha, no.
Paywalls is how we keep 3rd world shitholes down in the gutter.
>>
>>8084076
Please. 25USD is like my weekly wage.
>>
>>8084063
>university doesn't give you free access to all papers
I knew the third world was bad but damn...
>>
>>8084079
If you don't mind me asking, what country?
>>
>>8084115
Paraguay. Feels poor man.
>>8084091
That's why russian gave us sci hub. But it gets harder with the time and with non-mainstream publications.
>>
>>8084063
If you search the doi (listed at the bottom - 10.1520/JTE101517) into here:
http://libgen.io/scimag/index.php
you'll get it.
Anyway, did it for you, here you go:
http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=97417640026815572049
>>
>>8084063

In general, I suggest that you e-mail the author(s) of a paper. They typically are willing to send you their pre-print copies for free via email. Unless they're a huge name in the field then most authors are excited to help people who are interested in their field.
>>
Well, what papers do you even need, lets start with that.
>>
>>8084211
>>8084398
>>8084407
Thanks Bernd.
>>
>>8084407
Holy shit, the perfect timing of this post. Are you a wizard anon?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.