[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has self studying over the summer before taking the class benefit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: nanaeru.jpg (82 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
nanaeru.jpg
82 KB, 800x600
Has self studying over the summer before taking the class benefit you guys before?
>>
nope. i tried it once and got burnt out. just enjoy your holidays and work hard during the semester
>>
>>8080305
yes

a few days of studying group theory while i was at a summer conference made the first 1/3 of the class a complete breeze while others were struggling trying to figure out cycle notation for symmetric group

>its a "Select all images with a store front.
Click verify once there are none left." episode
>>
>>8080305
>>>/a/
>>
>>8080323
Why you getting burnt out though?
Just do an hour a day or something baka
>>
>>8080323
What do you do during holidays then? Unless you're studying something like engineering I can't imagine how a uni student wouldn't be studying their field of interest in their spare time. Unless you get free tertiary eduction of course.
>>
>>8080305
Is that the hentai where the angel girl gets new super powers depending on what sex positions she had sex in?
>>
>>8080506
It's Queen's Blade
>>
>>8080305
Yes.

>>8080357
That's a great way to stop doing it halfway through.
You're right that it won't be from burnout though.
>>
>>8080506
>Is that the hentai where the angel girl gets new super powers depending on what sex positions she had sex in?

This is relevant to my research, sauce of the hentai plz.
>>
>>8080305
Every time I tried doing that I just ended up mad as fuck during the class because I had to wait for the fucktards to understand basic shit.
>>
>>8080371
>I can't imagine how a uni student wouldn't be studying their field of interest in their spare time.
Said no university student ever.
Even a literature student is not going to sit down during the holidays and write a 10 page long written discourse on the historical and cultural themes in Shakespeare's Midsummer Night Dream.

Studying for a class is not the same as following an interest you have, unless it happens to be a class like "programming 101", which is a first year class obviously.
>>
>>8081528
The studying you do over breaks is way less intense than the studying you do during the year. You have questions, you classes and professors don't always answer them so you find out yourself. You're curious and interested, that's why you went to university in the first place.
>Has self studying over the summer before taking the class benefit you guys before?

Yes, it's helped a lot with math among other things.
>>
File: costanza_r.png (84 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
costanza_r.png
84 KB, 250x250
>>8081456
You mean for them to understand in a week what took you an entire summer
>>
>>8081581
It shows that you've never actually been to uni.
>>
File: 1371049280751.gif (704 KB, 202x170) Image search: [Google]
1371049280751.gif
704 KB, 202x170
>>8081617
It shows how much of a brainlet you are.

Here, an animated shiggy man for your viewing pleasure.
>>
>>8081456
this so much.

It is really fucking annoying.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.