[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /sci/ WE have a room full of particles or atoms if you like.And
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: aa.png (10 KB, 642x210) Image search: [Google]
aa.png
10 KB, 642x210
So /sci/
WE have a room full of particles or atoms if you like.And you cant put there more atoms Now lets place object to that room we have more there, but where did the atoms from that place went ? did they flew away ? where ? Or will some invisible power stop me from putting that thing there ?
>>
>>8076160

tehy fly to space if u do this
>>
when you add the new object all the molecules in the room are packed tighter together, so everything becomes slightly more dense. Have you ever tried to push something down a closed tube that blocked the air from escaping?

also, what language do you speak?
>>
>>8076189
So they will just fly in the vacuum?
>>8076191
room FULL of particles, you cant fit anymore there.
>>
>>8076199

>So they will just fly in the vacuum?

yeh. becaus u say that room is full of particle, third newton axiome holds up: actio=reaction or F1=F2. thats why they jus fly away.

>>8076191

lern to read dumbass, eh said that no more particle means no incrase in density.
>>
bik bank meme finally disproved
>>
File: 2000px-Ouroboros-simple.svg.png (270 KB, 2000x1997) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Ouroboros-simple.svg.png
270 KB, 2000x1997
>>8076226
It was "big stretch" not "bang"
>>
>>8076260

>big stretch

isn't it correctly named big bounce?
>>
File: S.jpg (797 KB, 1264x1037) Image search: [Google]
S.jpg
797 KB, 1264x1037
>>8076269
No
>>
>>8076272

not an argument
>>
>>8076312
I am not trying to argue with you, call it whatever you like, it was strech not bang.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.